• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Siefer and Leon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsanityOfRoxas

Siefer and leon were both in FF8, but siefer and leon were the same age. however in kh2 in
TT Siefer is at the age of 15, when in RG leon is at 20something. is it beacuse of different worlds or does it have a perpose? i just wanna know what you guys think about this.

Sexy Angel
nothing special, there isnt a purpose... its not like this is going to solve Sora's fate or something..

Leaf_Medic_Nin

Guess they just wanted some characters to go in certain story lines in different worlds. It would be weird if they were all the same age and all trying to help Sora...

Sora: Wish I was 20 something...>_>

Yeah o_o

armytaco

Ya that was just to help the fitting in of the characters. It would be kinda weird if Sora hung out on the islands with Riku Kairi and a bunch of older ppl.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Did you notice Leon looked like Laguna from FFVIII?

the leon in KH was tetsura's very first design of Squall, that's why he has long hair, and his face is enlongated. oh and did you know that leon was based off of Gackt?

and did you know...I'm just kidding, I'm finished.

just remember this THE FF CHARACTERS IN KH ARE "GUEST." SOME MAY HAVE NO TIES TO THE GAMES THEY WERE IN PRIOR.

^does it seem like i'm shouting? I'm not shouting.(^^;)

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
There most likely wasnt much too it. I mean i think they were trying to spread the characters from other Final Fantasies out a bit so they changed their age i mean since they did have alot of FFVII characters together which i didnt mind (cause i love FFVII) but it was better since they spread the other FF characters out like that

FatfuhrerRyan

Besides, Squall and Seifer are pretty much at peace with each other, from what I got out of 8's ending.
So let the KH guys give them different paths in KH's universe.

Apollo

Silver Member
Besides, Squall and Seifer are pretty much at peace with each other, from what I got out of 8's ending.
So let the KH guys give them different paths in KH's universe.

I am pretty sure in most cases KH takes place before the Final fansty games.

It's simple to explain. The KH felt Leon would be a good/Mysterious friend for Sora, and Siefer would be a good rival for Roxas.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
thats just the way they were designed

STOP. BUMPING. THREADS.[/Caps]

Also... [05/02/07 - 10/25/08]....

24qp8cj.jpg

Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back