• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Side Quests, Bounty Hunts, & Jumbaa's Experiments in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disney233

Awards
3 ideas I came up that desperately needs to be in KH3

Side Quests
Side Quests is something that the entire Kingdom Hearts series lacks. There needs to be side quests to occupy us even after the game, let the NPC'S throughout the worlds ask for Sora's help defeating a certain heartless, or help retrieve something that they lost, and then get rewarded greatly with either Munny or something bigger depending on the quest, like unlocking the next tier of magic or a Keychain possibly.

Bounty Hunts
A bounty hunter has opened shop in Radiant Garden and he requests help from the most powerful warriors. He gives Sora, Donald and Goofy quests to defeat heartless, Nobodies and Unversed from the weakest to the strongest out there. All bounties will be taken down on Jiminy's journal so you won't forget, and all victories will result in rewards from synthesis items to keyblade upgrades.

Jumbaa's Experiments
Dr. Jumbaa Jookiba is creator of up to 626 experiments one of them already aware of Sora, Donald and Goofy. However after the events of the destruction of their world, many of Jumbaa's experiments are scattered throughout the worlds. Jumbaa has already found majority of harmless experiments, but there dangerous experiments that Jumbaa needs help retriving. When (or if) Hawaii is an unlockable world, he will request help from Sora, Donald and Goofy to retrieve the Experiment pods scattered throughout the worlds. But many of them are not going to be easy to bring back. Some must be engaged in combat(like Experiment 221 in Birth by Sleep). The rewards ate grand as well as the special reward for returning back all the pods to Jumbaa.

Emperor

All of these are great ideas. Side quests are something I feel should have be prevalent since KH2, considering a few of the worlds had areas where townspeople could roam, like Radiant Garden, Agrabah, Twilight Town, & Port Royal. But none of the worlds in the series are ever really populated, so hopefully they fix that with KH3.

Bounty's would just be awesome. You could even make enemies that are only available when you've unlocked their specific bounty, they'll be like mini secret bosses only, you know, with Heartless, Nobodies, ect. You could even add the Jumbaa Experiments that you have to battle onto the list of bounties. The experiment pods are and awesome substitute to the 101 Dalmatians by the way.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've wanted to see those experiments for the longest time now too but lately I've been thinking it would be wiser to wait until we have a full open world which we probably will have in KH IV.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
The bounties have me intrigued on what sort of rewards we'd get. For instance, would the rewards from the bounties be made from either a part of the target or perhaps a traditional drop from the target (i.e.: needing to get a weapon made partially out of the horn of a Behemoth Heartless or perhaps the sword of an Invisible)?

mittens

Didn't Nomura say something a few months back about working on "side quests"? I don't have a source on that though so I'm not completely sure if I've just imagined it.

Morgenstern

Awards
I;d like something akin to X's Monster arena or XII's Hunts, a way to fight unique enemies, so I;d be all for that

Awards
Deep Space should definitely return as a world. It was one of my favorites in BBS, partially due to how unexpected its appearance was in that game (and how the setting pretty much took place right at the start of the film). ...And I just like Stitch, I guess.

Lilo and Stitch: The Series was a cool show back in 2004. I like the idea about the missing pods.
Most of the experiments should just be in Deep Space as part of the story, but afterwards there should be an optional sidequest to get some missing ones around the worlds, as you said. The pods should be in hard-to-reach areas or places you can only get to after you get certain abilities (sometime after Deep Space is completed)

Having sidequests like that would provide good reasons to revisit worlds.

disney233

Awards
Deep Space should definitely return as a world. It was one of my favorites in BBS, partially due to how unexpected its appearance was in that game (and how the setting pretty much took place right at the start of the film). ...And I just like Stitch, I guess.

Lilo and Stitch: The Series was a cool show back in 2004. I like the idea about the missing pods.
Most of the experiments should just be in Deep Space as part of the story, but afterwards there should be an optional sidequest to get some missing ones around the worlds, as you said. The pods should be in hard-to-reach areas or places you can only get to after you get certain abilities (sometime after Deep Space is completed)

Having sidequests like that would provide good reasons to revisit worlds.

I don't think Deep Space will come back as a world. Deep Space relies on the story plot of the prologue of the Lilo & Stitch movie, where Stitch escapes the ship and lands in Hawaii. We may not have Deep Space again, but a Hawaiian world with Lilo and the others is inevitable.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I love those ideas so much. KH definitely lacked side quests and fun things to do after you beat the game. With the worlds being so vast and open now, looking for the Experiment pods sounds like a great replacement for the dalmatians.

I think that the side quests should happen throughout the worlds, that way it will encourage revisits. In KH1, the trinities and dalmatians caused me to revisit worlds, but in KH2 I never went back to lots of places (except for that one time when I wanted to 100% complete the game). Even if the DISNEY worlds aren't that relevant in the main story (hopefully they are), having these side quests that are relevant to the world would help them at least feel more important than KH2 made them feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.