• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Side game or Main Game for Young Eraqus and Young Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

digz

Awards
The chess scene in Scala ad Caelum shows them in their younger forms in a world that we were never able to explore in KH3. The world itself looked like there was a lot of life in it and a lot of things going on within it. Do you think we would have a spin-off explaining the world of Scala ad Caelum and the time of Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus? I would actually love it. It would definitely help answer a lot of the plot holes that we have now ever since KH3 came out and I think it would be a good lead up to KH4 possibly.

I think Scala ad Caelum has a lot of potential. As Young Xehanort and Younge Eraqus were just children in that world, who were the leaders of that world and why is the No Name keyblade on the wall when these two were playing chess? I'd find it extremely interesting and would love to see the live world of Scala ad Caelum. What do you guys think about the next game being a spin-off for Scala ad Caelum and the time of Young MX and Young Eraqus?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Neither. I hate both these characters. Stay dead already.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
the next game should be a dating sim or an animal crossing-like where your neighbours are disney chars.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'd have to agree, I rather not have another game with Xehanort in it for awhile at least.
The Xehanort saga just ended so i think we should give the character a break for the time being.

Besides with our large cast I really only one spin-offs focusing on them and their adventures going forward.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'd play a KH themed chess game featuring them.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'd rather not.

Not only does it seem like the several forms of Xehanort and Eraqus are among the only characters to be done with story wise, we also have the BBS trio (with Ventus having deeper ties to the era which forms the groundwork for the new saga) and the Days crew (+ Naminé and Isa) back in action after having them just as incapacitated suffering trophies to be saved for several years I'd rather see the series finally do something worthwhile with them.

Beyond their getting saved and the reunion scenes they were all just background candy in KH III yet there is much potential for both groups (possibly even together as a big team) to be explored more in the framework of the new overall story arc which is much more interesting for me to look forward to than again waste time with Xehanort.

SerDuncan

I'd rather not.

Not only does it seem like the several forms of Xehanort and Eraqus are among the only characters to be done with story wise, we also have the BBS trio (with Ventus having deeper ties to the era which forms the groundwork for the new saga) and the Days crew (+ Naminé and Isa) back in action after having them just as incapacitated suffering trophies to be saved for several years I'd rather see the series finally do something worthwhile with them.

Beyond their getting saved and the reunion scenes they were all just background candy in KH III yet there is much potential for both groups (possibly even together as a big team) to be explored more in the framework of the new overall story arc which is much more interesting for me to look forward to than again waste time with Xehanort.

Exactly right. It actually makes me a little worried about what's coming next. There's so many great characters that we could explore, their relationships, their powers, their new friendships... and we're just going to dump in the KHUX plot. I'm worried that all those people you mentioned might get lost in Nomura moving on to the next group of characters.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If they want to bring back Scala ad Caelum they can do it without those two. Aqua, Riku, Yen Sid, or any other Master could restore it in order to train future keyblade wielders.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If Nomura still wishes to have Xehanort and Eraqus be relevant without having either of them being central to the saga moving forward, then they should just show their adult forms in a flashback scene that links with the No Name Keyblade. Their adult forms are variations of Xehanort and Eraqus that have yet to be shown, yet it doesn't make either of them "central" characters so it's a win-win situation for those who wanted to see more of those characters without them stealing the spotlight.

D

Deleted member 246005

A side game with a mid-20s Xehanort/Eraqus could be cool but I don't know if it's time and money well spent. It's a new saga so you rather give priority to the Foretellers/Luxu/MoM.

Obiewantsanipod

No thanks. Getting to know Eraqus and Xehanort more won't do squat for the story at this point when you know they're dead. Even if they somehow tie in MoM or anything like that.

Personally I never want to see them, Terra, and the Twilight cast ever again. Although that's doubtful with Isa and Lea's connection to subject X and Terra's connection to Ventus. I'd be happy if like Xaldin and that other dude we don't get to hear his voice. Just a silent Terra, imagine a Terra that doesn't talk, what a wonderful game that would be.

Back