• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sick of fake kh2 dates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

God almost evernoob has told us a fake release date so far on when kh2 is coming out. Theres no proof and STOP posting shit that it's coming out with PROOF! This goes back from a post Someone brought up a good point why would stores like ebgames and others give a release date when it is coming out and allow you to put money on it to preorder it.
I know they could call you up and give you a differnet date but right now I have a preorder on it for september 14 2005. Dont tell me im wrong thats when they told me I could pick it up.... blam ebgames if this is wrong.

p.s. people stop giving fake dates out and saying its not going out what fags

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
you talk about release date topics yourself and you made one...this is an unesessary thread...if you want to complain, PM Léon (The Midnighter) and he will do something about it, maybe

A

Audo

dont call people fags its a really mean word and it very discrimanative.
So your telling people to stop making up release dates band not saying these fake release dates are fake...Wow your intelligent. EB Games just makes an estimate and says you can get it then so you will pre-order it. They also say that the release date is subject to change

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
you know this is considered spam right. if you don't want to get warned, you guys might want to stop flamming each other. just advice

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
RikusDarkHalf said:
God almost evernoob has told us a fake release date so far on when kh2 is coming out. Theres no proof and STOP posting shit that it's coming out with PROOF! This goes back from a post Someone brought up a good point why would stores like ebgames and others give a release date when it is coming out and allow you to put money on it to preorder it.
I know they could call you up and give you a differnet date but right now I have a preorder on it for september 14 2005. Dont tell me im wrong thats when they told me I could pick it up.... blam ebgames if this is wrong.

You don't have to be so harsh on n00bs, newbies, or anyone. For crying out loud, most of the people who post release date topics don't know any better and are just newbies posting what they heard or read. If you're so sick of those topics, then don't read them, just read the theories and other topics in this section.

KingNick08

I just hope the game turns out great also patience is a virtue so yeah virtue away people!!

KeybladeShadow88

if you have allergic ractions to nOObs PLEASE ADVERT YOUR EYES NOW.....hey fellas, I know the realse date for KH2, haha, you guys are silly, it came out 2 months ago, my inside source ( my stuncle, yes I said STuncle ) works in square enix, and he gave me a copy of KH2-KH26.... this has been a standered nOOb identifcation test, if you see any posts that sound like this... DON"T LISTEN by the way incase you are all wondering a "stuncle" is a step uncle

blackdragon88

Im tired of thsi shit too. on average there are at least 4-5 threads everyday on when its coming out. JUST CHILL it'll come out when its ready. Stop all the bitchin its giving me a headache. Whoever makes those threads go buy some common sense. ( exuse my language, im just tired of it)

starry_eyed_hero

RikusDarkHalf said:

Look, there is no release date yet, and EB games does not tell people that the game will come out on 9/14/05, ok? EB games has estimated that it may come out on 9/14, but they know that that's nowhere near confirmed, and they probably told you that it was subject to change.

Milh_Amethyz

But this time... KINGDOM HEARTS II... Will be released IN THIS YEAR!!!!!

Ihope......
I think.....
I'll pray............

darksephiroth00

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
I fully agree with u guys on this. First of all, I dont feel like waitin for E3. I waited more than 2 years for the sequel of KH. Second of all, EB games is lying to u (who ever mentioned that). The date is set for Dec 12 and been like this for the past 4months. I'm not asking anyone to believe my date givin to me but with the proof that i have, i somewhat think it will be released on the date that FF12 is being released which means money for Square Enix cuz of Holiday Seasons. So IF we dont get our KH2 by that date we should all riot.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I try to avoid all those KH2 date threads anyway. All I need to know is Fall of 2005 because this is 2005! We've waited for THIS long, so most certainly we can wait for a few more months. We're so much closer to getting KH2 from the day we beat KH, so just relax and let it come to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back