• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Siblings ruining games...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Well, after coming across a number of game threads where I had to stop myself from saying, "Oh, yeah, I had that game but I didn't get to beat it because my brothers ruined it," I decided that perhaps I should make a thread on the subject.

Do any of your guys' siblings repeatingly ruin your games? My brothers most commonly ruin the discs themselves, but they've been known to screw up some of my memory card files, too. Pisses me off. Anyways, I just wanna know if I'm the only one...if not, perhaps there's hope for my sanity, afterall.

TheTrueOne

This happens to me too :sad:
he doesn't care what happens to the disk so long as its not his, He just throws them around.
And worst of all he busted my KH1 disk :cry: (I still have the pieces I had grown attached to them.)

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
Yeah...I've finally developed a system with my one brother to put the disc away after you take it out of the system, but my other brother, the older of the two, doesn't give a rat's ass. -___-

And don't feel too bad, I've bought three copies of KH. I managed to keep KHII in good condition, but then my mum loaned it to this guy I know when I was not home and he moved to another state. I was like, "wtf?" But then my boyfriend bought me another copy. *ahem*...

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Well, my younger brother kind of annoys me to play KH. I mean, he screams at me to play it and I tell him to play, and he doesn't. I taught him how to play, it just that he hates 'difficult' things. So he doesn't ruin the CD, just the experience.

ALso, he sometimes (not always) saves my file in the wrong place. I'm one to save alot of slots if I want to go back to a boss battle. Goodbye Riku -sniffsniff-

Oh, and when he does want to play, its during boss battles. You don't want to know how many times he would try and grab the controller away from me, saying "I know I know how to do this!!!" and guess what I lose the battle -sigh-

Still, i love him :)

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
My brother always ruins my games. Last time he ruined my KH2 disc and all it has been doing was freeze up every time. So I had to run down to Wal-Mart to buy another one. My brother also deletes or overwrites some of my saved files when I'm not around. It takes me forever to get back on track to where I was. I give him his own saved data on our memory card but he always uses my saved data because I'm farther ahead of him and he has no clue of where he is suppose to go. So again I had to buy another memory card so I can my data saved on one and brother can his own data on his.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Ehh.... my sister doesn't ruin them unless I give her a good reason to...

When I first got KH, I played through the entire game, and I was just at the final rest stop. However, the day before that I had pissed her off (can't even remember how at this point), and so when I went to sleep that night, she erased all of my game data on all my memory cards for all my systems...

I woke up the next day and she took a picture of my expression when I realized it...

She's done that a few more times since then.

Clone

My older brother annoys me, i buy the games then when i finish playing or dont play for a few days he sells them, then he get credit on the games card and i spends it. the thing is he get even worse games than me.

Also he is worse than me at guitar hero but the says to me "how did u make a mistake on such an easy note", when he can bearly get 100 on easy on any song he does.

note: im not great at guitar i do medium but i get 3 stars when i try hard.

the day I beat KH for the first time, I let my brother play on it. I wanted to replay the game so I can complete it 100%, but he wrote over it with the game he started. whenever he plays any of my games, he'll either leave it lying around or in the system. it annoys me so much.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
Lol, WOW. I thought that I was the only one with destructive little brothers, but I suppose not. Here's a fun story:

For my sixteenth birthday (my seventeenth's in two days! Holy crap!), I got two copies of Guitar Hero II. No big deal, I would just return one of them, right? Wrong. During the party, one of my brothers opened one of the games without my permission, and my other brother opened the other. This infuriated me, but I'd come to the conclusion that I'd just trade one of them for a used copy of Guitar Hero I...but the next day, my brother somehow managed to drop a weight or something on one of the discs that was just lying on the floor, and it got a dent in it--weirdest thing I had ever seen. Anyways, I was fuming for about a week. And there's no good way to get revenge, cos they don't even care about their games, either. D :<

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
My brother used to do it a lot.

Now, he doesn't because I would kick the crap out of him when he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back