• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*-^Show Some Love To Total Darkness^-* Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
So being the complete and absolute moron that I am, I have created (or led) quite the artillery of Fan clubs around here in the forums, yet however, I still seem to have completely missed the worthy idea of creating a club for that ONE individual who I see as the ultimate epitome of what most of you will never be able to become.

As the title mentions, this thread goes to one of my closest friends here in the Forum^
My partner in crime who has been there since the beginning, and who I used to look up to when I was nothing but a noob trying to get by....
My lovely companion who now holds around *90% of my pm Space
The one individual who I can always rely on when everyone else might fail.
The one person who I still admire most as one of my dearest and closes friends in this site^
And my co-worker on the paths of ruling the World^
............... [ trust me, I could go on for ages].

On my time here I have created quite a hell of a lot of threads; and even though I look back on many of them with high esteem and pride, I doubt I have ever created one with as much emotion and feelings of worthiness as this one that I am creating now.

This my friends is my way to tribute her for all her undying awesomeness.
And I sure as hell know that she's quite deserving of the Honor^

Thanks a lot for being who you are Total Darkness. My great experience here has relied greatly upon that fact that you have been my friend^

And I just think it’s about time you were given the honors that you deserve^

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

aww Dan, that was beautiful.

A tribute to pure, undying awesomeness indeed. ^.^

Dark-Disciple

Thanks for showing your support Lycy. You are a close friend as well^.
I do have to say though. I've known T-D a little (ok....maybe a little close to a lot) longer than I've known you, but my hat still goes off to both of you.
You guys are amazing.
And T-D, you know you deserve this. I just hope that my words in the first post gave enough justice to how much I appreciate your friendship^

M

Miss Murder

Thanks for showing your support Lycy. You are a close friend as well^.
I do have to say though. I've known T-D a little (ok....maybe a little close to a lot) longer than I've known you, but my hat still goes off to both of you.
You guys are amazing.
And T-D, you know you deserve this. I just hope that my words in the first post gave enough justice to how much I appreciate your friendship^

Well, duh Dan. >.>
=D

Hmm ... you should make a video out of either a Muse or Dream Theater song.

^.^

Dark-Disciple

Just finding ways to procrastinate on my school work as I always do....
I'm starting to attempt to learn how to play the guitar (supposedly...)
So yeah.... that should be interesting^

I guess I just finally got tired of telling people that I play The Electric Maracas for my friend's death metal band....

well since i dont listen to them much. you suggest a song from them?

Let's see:
Songza - The music search engine & internet jukebox. Listen. Now.
(go here and type the name of the artist. See if they have any of this songs:

Dream Theater:
"The Root of All Evil" "Panic Attack" "In the Presence of Enemies pt. 1" "Glass Prison" or "Misunderstood"

Muse:
"Knights of Cydonia" "Invincible" "Super Massive Black Hole" or "Starlight"

Feel free to add Lycy^

Last edited:

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Oh yeah. the next thing we're ganna invent is a electric blanket that makes you cold insted of warm because another bastard stole my idea...or i stole theirs...i'm on my side. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back