• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Show Reccomendations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I would recommend Ranma 1/2, I just finished the 161 episodes this week. It was okay, I just wish Ranma could have met his mom without his curse getting in the way. I am also on episode three of Fushigi Yuugi, gosh, I hope I can get through the entire series this time. The main female lead is quite irritating. I am glad that she can hold her own within a fight, but I do get annoyed with her slacks off in school and junk food obsessed personality.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'll have a list of anime to recommend shortly, but there's also a anime thread where people have listed what anime they've been watching or happen to think is good. :)

Andriux

Website
kingdomhearts.be
You've probably seen this one but in case you haven't, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is a pretty decent show! It's quite unique look it up some time!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Bloodline on Netflix is always y top recommendation when someone is looking for something new. It's a short and sweet 3 seasons, and despite a couple of lulls is an all around phenomenal crime show.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
-animated-

rick and morty
gravity falls

-comedy-
parks and recreation
the office
its always sunny in philidelphia
scrubs

-fantasy-
game of thrones

-comic book-
agents of shield
daredevil
jessica jones
luke cage
legion
preacher
the flash
arrow (s1-s2)

-drama-
breaking bad
better call saul
the walking dead (s1-s5)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You've probably seen this one but in case you haven't, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is a pretty decent show! It's quite unique look it up some time!

I've just started watching it. Funny thing, the voice actor for Hans from Frozen is in the show.

Tim Griffin

I know this isn't anime but a comedy drama but Parks and Recs is just too funny and I would highly recommend it to the others xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back