• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Show me the money

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Member XIV

Okay, once question, if 358/2 Days for the DS in Japan is supposed to realease in a few months (Summer 2008) shouldn't there be more scans in magazines about it, or at least a video of gameplay footage by now (besides that 3 seconds video of Roxas beating the crap out of a shadow). I haven't heard NEW information on the games in months.

rellik2672

Japan's greedy, they don't wanna show us scans:angry: ...j/k they prbably want us to be more excited about the game.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Okay, once question, if 358/2 Days for the DS in Japan is supposed to realease in a few months (Summer 2008) shouldn't there be more scans in magazines about it, or at least a video of gameplay footage by now (besides that 3 seconds video of Roxas beating the crap out of a shadow). I haven't heard NEW information on the games in months.

Square isn't really required to do anything. I suspect that may or may not be info, that might possibly reach the non-private ear, should third party possibly wise up and see said info, should there be info to be seen, in the near future; assuming that there is info of course.^_^

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Ummm...actually you've got a pretty good point there.

We know that Square isn't forced to do anything, but it's kinda unusual for games to not "build up hype" (if you can call it that) around this time before a game's release.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
When is the release date for 358/2 Days anyway? A lot of things go underhyped and are really great, like Okami and Psyconauts. Those were REALLY great games.

BTW Lenny264, Brawl is awesome. SSE mode is wierd but fun. Also:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I rape the people's face with
Spoiler Spoiler Show
because he's a PK Badass.

SoraKHLuver

ya i suppose

i mean, if it was to be released this summer, they shud AT LEAST show us a small video gameplay of about 15 to 20 seconds long!!!!!!

but i guess squeenix is too greedy to show us a tad bit of new info:toungesmile:

bthw, welcum back PostMentaFerocity, its been time since uve been here ^__^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yah, well my life has calmed a bit, so I can visit. I'm not permanently back yet. Anyway, I have to get a DS within 2 months...wait is June 08 the japanese release date?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
that's how it was with KHII. i found out about it's release date exactly 7 days before it came out, which was seven days of begging my parents to buy it when it released.

chances are, we'll get lots of gameplay and release stuff within the week/month it comes out.

SoraIs3lite

there is no release date yet for any country ( according to wik)
and they have to do FFXIII,FFXIII Versus then 3 KH games

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
^That's what I heard, too. Does anybody still remember the source this came from? I've been looking and I couldn't find anything.

BTW Lenny264, Brawl is awesome. SSE mode is wierd but fun. Also: [/B][/COLOR]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I rape the people's face with
Spoiler Spoiler Show
because he's a PK Badass.

Lolofftopic.

Yeah, I already played the US version of Brawl but it only worked in black and white on my TV, so I decided to wait for the PAL release. ^^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wiki is hella unreliable. I could go on there right now, Photoshop Aqua's picture onto the XIVth's head, and put it on there. I guarentee people will believe it. Wiki is editted by fans. So it's not to be trusted.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I think the reason that they aren't releasing scans is because it might reveal more than they want to give away. That's just my thought on it.

I cannot officially confirm or deny that that statement may or may not have some truth in it; considering there is no new info that is being released, providing that there may or may not be info TO release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back