• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shouldn't there have been a Data Maleficent?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Would've been funny seeing the egos of the data version & the real thing play off of each other. & imagine a boss fight where D-Sora had to fight them both at once! (1 in witch form, the other in dragon form)

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well if the game representing the contents of the journal, then seeing as maleficent was in the darn journal (along with Donald and Goofy) then yea, there should have been a data maleficent (and data monstro, neverland etc). But we learn to let things like that go because we love kingdom hearts like that

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well if the game representing the contents of the journal, then seeing as maleficent was in the darn journal (along with Donald and Goofy) then yea, there should have been a data maleficent (and data monstro, neverland etc). But we learn to let things like that go because we love kingdom hearts like that

agree with this. On a sidenote though, Spoiler: in the end of the game, Mickey take Sora from Treverse Town to CO, why not skip a couple of chapters and grab him (,Donald and Goofy) from whereever they where after defeating Ansem?

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
As Chip & Dale manipulate the data early on to allow Sora to have the Keyblade, I take it that they manipulate the data to erase any things like Data-Maleficent and Data-Ansem-SoD. That's how I explain it to myself so I'm not irritated anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back