• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shouldn't the English Passion be out now...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
The reason "English Passion"(as you guys like to call it. but let's go with Sancutary) isn't out yet because: The reason Utada doesn't release Sanctuary eairlier like she did with Passion is because she's not trying to sell a CD in America. In Japan Passion is going to be on her new CD, so she's just released that like she would with any single. But the only reason Sanctuary is being released over in the US is for the sake of good ole kH2. So you'll just have to wait till it's leaked in March.

theotherwhitesora

lord_xzsawq21 said:
The other white sora?! Whoa! Thats a weird name. Like, the other white meat. Well yes, it should come out already! I'm starting to get angered. :mad: I've heard that it comes out Feb. 22. Of they could of gotten it mixed up with Keep Tryin'.... maybe they both come out....

It's a reference to Roxas.

Iridaceae

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Keyblade Crystals said:
^^If you want to understand what she's saying. Why don't you look up the lyrics. They are actually quite pretty. Do you need the website that I found the translation on?

no thanks...i already looked up the lyrics but it'd be a lot easier just to understand it straight away.

N

NAMINE4LIFE

well keep tryin has already leaked and i have it so its only a mater of time now

N

NAMINE4LIFE

nah just keep tryin the jap version'
but english should be out soon im trying to get it up but i cant find it :p
someone said that limewire has a version but its not hikki its someone else but it has the passion instruments and sounds in the background

someone lime wire it and see if its true

N

NAMINE4LIFE

no you dont infact we have to kick and scream our way untill we get this song

N

NAMINE4LIFE

its worth a try lol just scream at square-enix or something

Lunar Knight

American Person
*Stands in front of Square-Enix HQ, *screams*. Everyone stares at you through the windows and then somebody throws a copy of Sanctuary at you. "Thanks!" *Walks away.*

That's a perfect plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back