• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shouldnt Riku have a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Riku1

I think that he does because the fake Ansem from the first game was a heartless and he took Riku's heart.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
XD! Riku also never BECAME a Heartless or lost his Body. His Heart was cast of his body and his Shell stayed the same. More or less... A Nobody becomes made when the body is "destroyed" when the Heart becomes a Heartless. That didn't happen to Riku.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I doubt Riku would turn into a heartless. He can control the darkness when he chooses.

Roxas

Yes, it is true. So unfortunately true... (all members who have posted in this topic bow their heads)

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
violent_anger said:
but then rikus heart came back, therefore, no nobody you stupid noobs, get over it, riku does not have a nobody

yes but Sora's heart came back to as well as Kairi's so you cant reall have that argument.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

You could because Kairi and Riku never became exactly a heartless like Sora. Because Kairi was a princess of light she restored him causing him to release a nobody.

Kunoke

Riku never became a heartless. He tried to take control of the darkness and became possesed by Xehanort's heartless, but he never became one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back