• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shouldn't kingdom hearts 2 be 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
GTA IV will be in Liberty City just like GTA 3 was. The names like Vice City or San Andreas are for single stand alone games that have nothing in common except GTA SA showed us something before GTA 3 like what was Catalina like before she met Claude.

Yeah I thought it kinda weird how Vice City had almost nothing to do with any of the other games except for a few minor characters like Love Fist.

Riku74

Umm microsoft and neon, you're going a little off topic. But anyways, CoM was just a little something to help us understand some things in kh2, like why sora was sleeping in a pod. It was also there so the kh fans wouldn't go away since it took four years for the official sequel.

BlackCatXIII

Somwhere... I'm not really shure where...
i dont care what anyone said, Killermmat is right.
Timeline:

Kingdom Hearts First installment of the series
Then
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Second installment of the series
Finally (so far)
Kingdom Hearts 2 Third Installment of the series
:thumbdown:
WTF?
It Should be...
:thumbsup:
Kingdom Hearts First installment of the series
Then
Kingdom Hearts 2, Chain of Memories Second installment of the series
Finally (so far)
Kingdom Hearts 3 Third Installment of the series

gosox333

I agree that it was just a prequel for KH2, but they hardly ever mention anything that happened during Chain of Memories in KH2. In fact, I cant remember COM being mentioned in KH2 at all.

killermmat

Actually it says in the guide book that it is a direct sequel to kingdom hearts for the ps2 yada yada

the reason why kh2 is called number 2 is because both:
A) GBA CoM was on a Nintendo and not a sony console
B) it was a piece of crap, you could only level up your hp and cp, no strength, defense or mp

Square Enix wanted people to ignore it as the disapointment it made to everyone who played and named kh2, kh2

well, no. CoM did you play reverse/Rebirth? Did you understand the concept of the game? Did you even play it?

CoM was a bridge between KH1 and Kh2. It said so on the box, and that was how it was explained by Nomura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back