• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should upcoming Kingdom Hearts games include musical numbers integrated into the cutscenes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should classic Disney musical numbers be integrated into the cutscenes of upcoming KH games?

• Yes, as long as it is just a video of the original musical number.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Yes, but instead of reusing the old video, they should remake the number, but with old voices.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No, that sounds like a dumb idea, and your mother is a whore.

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Personally, I think it would be awesome for some of the cutscenes in future KH games to include full classic musical numbers from existing Disney projects.

I'm not talking about the musical mini-games from KH2, I'm simply talking about musical numbers from existing Disney films being placed, non-interactively into the cinematic cutscenes.

Just curious, what do you think about this idea?

A

Azrael

Personally, I think it would be awesome for some of the cutscenes in future KH games to include full classic musical numbers from existing Disney projects.

I'm not talking about the musical mini-games from KH2, I'm simply talking about musical numbers from existing Disney films being placed, non-interactively into the cinematic cutscenes.

Just curious, what do you think about this idea?

Original singers is a maybe but hell to the no

Summonerbrandon

O.O They did the musical on the world, Atlantica, & getting the original singers will be real hard. XD Going through the musicals is the only way to get it's keyblade.I think it's a good idea. Might be even good to do a remix. It all depends on the staff though.

A

Audo

You guys, if it's from existing property (aka from the movies themselves) then they won't have to work to get the original voices... they would just use the original music files.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Nothing Oblivion said:
no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! not after Atlantica

The Atlantica minigames were a dam good idea. They were just executed poorly. For one thing, they should've changed the soundtrack(aside from Part of your World), and they needed to actually make the minigames challenging, like many other rhythm games in the past.

Since I've come to terms with the fact that NOTHING in the KH series is allowed to be even the slightest bit challenging, I think we need different songs to played, and to just throw out the idea of turning them into interactive minigames.

Audo said:
You guys, if it's from existing property (aka from the movies themselves) then they won't have to work to get the original voices... they would just use the original music files.
EXACTLY! THANK YOU!

BritneyBritofldw said:
Someone close this thread, PLEASE.
Why? Give me a legitimate and valid reason why this thread should be closed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...Er...Like if Sora went to the Beast's Castle and they will start to sing Be Our Guest if he goes into the kitchen?

........Uh.........No.

Not that it isn't a great idea but I'd rather not have a musical number in KH. Atlantica was cute but it was also annoying at the same time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 71005

I would only accept musical numbers if Sora had to go a Fantasia world, otherwise no.

A

Audo

I think you mean you'd rather not have a musical number in KH.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't mind if they were good numbers and were put in at the right time. I would love to see Hellfire in it. It'd be awesome to fight Frollo to Hellfire.

siatabiri

I think it depends on the world(s) in which this would be enacted and if any more worlds would be created. Like if they incorporated Pocahontas or The Hunchback of Notre Dame or something. Maybe give some hints or a path to follow... It doesn't need to be flashy, but something helpful and point...y would be interesting.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You know, I have been wondering where they've been. Halloween Town in particular wasn't the same without them.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i dont know what your saying...

is this what you mean?
example:
in kh2 when roxas talks to kairi and you hear kairi's theme.

is that what your talking about? except having a disney song from the movie/w.e ?

if so.. then im not too sure.. most cutscenes like cutscenes cutscenes are not about the world they are on. [except for original kh worlds]. so i think it would be sorta weird.. and i loooove yoko shimomura's works so i would waaaaaaaay rather have some new songs in there instead of disney stuff.

but if it's the "the gospel truth" in olympus, then fuck yeah they should put that in there!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The most singing I want, wait, I haven't ever even wanted that, would be KH2's Atlantica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back