• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should upcoming Kingdom Hearts games include musical numbers integrated into the cutscenes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should classic Disney musical numbers be integrated into the cutscenes of upcoming KH games?

• Yes, as long as it is just a video of the original musical number.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Yes, but instead of reusing the old video, they should remake the number, but with old voices.

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No, that sounds like a dumb idea, and your mother is a whore.

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think I get what you're saying. Doesn't sound too bad of an idea.
Original numbers but only in a few worlds so that it's not so much.

I think it would have been nice if Sora and Co's first visit to Beast's Castle had a "Be Our Guest" musical number.

Ooh, that would've been kind of cute :3
Reminds me of Mickey's Phillar Magic.

I wouldn't mind if they were good numbers and were put in at the right time. I would love to see Hellfire in it. It'd be awesome to fight Frollo to Hellfire.

I'd kill for something like that. I'd kill just to have that world in there!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I do think Hellfire and Notre Dame would be epic. So yeah, OmniChaos has a good idea with that.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
thats if i had no choice lol if i did have a choice i would drop atlantica like a bad habit and add cars or something but ill say that TRON need to come back

Oh okay, my bad! LOL

I could see Tron coming back, but that's irrelevant to the topic.

A

Audo

not really, i would say drop the singing and get down to biz with the fighting and in atlanticas place put something different
Ugh. I hate how people clearly don't understand what the topic poster meant by including musical numbers. They meant on a cutscene-only, non-gameplay level. As in, it wouldn't be anything like Atlantica was.

ultimateform3334

Ugh. I hate how people clearly don't understand what the topic poster meant by including musical numbers. They meant on a cutscene-only, non-gameplay level. As in, it wouldn't be anything like Atlantica was.

i know that man, no need to get hateful? lol it would actualy sorta be pointless to have a musical scene without interaction, it worked for movies but for video games? only time i can see like any music in a game is either

1: begining of a game
2: backround music
3: ending of a game

A

Audo

It'd work for the video game because the games are based on Disney Musicals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back