• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should they get rid of Drive in the sequels?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Who thinks Square should not bring back the drive system in future KH games so Sora can duel wield whenever he wants? I personally think they should get rid of it. Duel wielding would be much more fun if you could do it whenever you want.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't think that the Drive System will be back in the next Kingdom Hearts series. The reason why I think so is because Sora would of grown out of his Kingdom Hearts 2 clothing. But I think that Sqaure Enix will get rid of the drive system anyway because they are likely to start off fresh meaning new abilities and a better combat system. If Sora somehow gets the ability to duel wield Keyblades, I hope that the enemies are much harder because fighting will two Keyblades all the time would make the game really easy. Duel wielding Sora would not be to much of a bad idea though.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Dual weilding all of the time seems kind of easy. Square could always make another scene that gives you another set of clothes to Drive in. It's just too early for me to think about the next KH.

DarkKeira16

I didnt really think they needed drives in Kingdom Hearts 2 because Sora was kinda unstoppable without them after u learned most of his abilities.Cuz for the last 12 hours of playing the game,i only changed into drive at TWTNW so that i could get final form.And then after i beat it.i started usin my drives so that i could level em all up and learn the rest of Sora's abilities.

Sora_Riku1

i love the drives but in a sequal I would want new drive forms. that would be cool.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The Drive forms can stay but they need to be tweaked just a bit and they don't need alot like Wisdom form can go out the door everyone knows it sucks or else they could tweak it and keep

But like someone said earlier Drive forms are not really needed in KH2 seriously all it is is just showing off

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Should they get rid of Drive in the sequels?

Drives would obviously have to go. The ability came from his black clothes and its a future game so he would have changed clothes.
As The Conquerer said the enemies would have to be alot harder if Sora was to duel wield.
Drives are suppose to be special cause of duel wielding and made battles significantly easier. If he had that all the time where would the fun be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back