• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
If there is STILL people doubting that there will be a KH3, then you don't pay attention to what's on this site. (EVEN at the top of the screen when you come here) Either yall are idiots, or the mods screwed this site up. (not sayin that to be mean, it's just how it is. AND the mods aint bein mean or nuthin, they just need to fix the site up, that's all)

Royale

manic
Daniel Curtis said:
If there is STILL people doubting that there will be a KH3, then you don't pay attention to what's on this site. (EVEN at the top of the screen when you come here) Either yall are idiots, or the mods screwed this site up. (not sayin that to be mean, it's just how it is. AND the mods aint bein mean or nuthin, they just need to fix the site up, that's all)
The site is good as it is so are the forums.

sora'slightMZ1

But couldn't one of Nomura's relatives continue the series? I mean, if he dies soon, wasn't one of his relatives on the staff?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
sora'slightMZ1 said:
But couldn't one of Nomura's relatives continue the series? I mean, if he dies soon, wasn't one of his relatives on the staff?
Umm..I'm not really gonna kill him..>_>..I was joking..he'll be fine..but if he does die..someone else that he has entrusted will take over family or not...I think he has someone who continue on his work...if something bad happened..*couhglikekawaiicough*...but I'm sure KH3 will be made

KHredhead06

If it is i will seriously kill someone or something. and if his relatives know what's good for them, they'll stick to the plan... or they'll end up like Nomura

The M.C.

JTTW
yes there will most likely be a kh3. kh2 wouldnt have been created if kh didnt sell good. it did. kh2 sounds like its selling good, really good actually so nomura probably will make kh3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back