• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora'slightMZ1

OK. Don't be mad @ me for the first thing. That was a simple mistake.:D I'm not that kind of person. At least I am apoligizing. But, will there B a KH3? Hope so!

Royale

manic
Well,I guess because of the secret ending in KH2.Those who have the game and beat it know what I'm talking about.Anyways,there HAS to be a KH3.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ummm..Yes...there will be..IF NOMURA WANTS TO LIVE!!!..>=D RAWR!!!..

>_>..No kh3..Nomura's blood will flow down the streets of Japan/Tokyo..I swear it..o_O..yeah I'm crazy...

I refuse to put a logical answer down..>_>

KHredhead06

W/ the extra ending, there has to be. I mean why would they end it like that if there wasn't going to be another one? there HAS to be a KH3

O

Oberon

THERE BETTER BE ONE xD. I hope there is, 'cause then I will have something to do in college.

T

Tyler Durden

yes there is going to be a new KH game, but Nomura said it won't be a numbered sequel or like CoM. Kind of cryptic, huh? (that means: dude, he didn't answer, but he didn't no answer! whoa...)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
-Dawn- said:
If KH3 didn't come out I would be afraid to go outside ^^
You damn well should be afraid FEAR KAWAII'S WARTH!!!....I'm not joking..I can get to Japan very easliy...and there is gonna be a KH3...cuz you know the ending,the letter,the keyblade war thing..etc..or just because Nomura wants to live longer...

o_O..I'm warning you Nomura No KH3...and I will rip out your heart..while your sleeping....>_>..*Sadistic Kawaii..lol*

I still want a game on PSP though

T

Tyler Durden

Kawaiikousuke said:
You damn well should be afraid FEAR KAWAII'S WARTH!!!....I'm not joking..I can get to Japan very easliy...and there is gonna be a KH3...cuz you know the ending,the letter,the keyblade war thing..etc..or just because Nomura wants to live longer...

o_O..I'm warning you Nomura No KH3...and I will rip out your heart..while your sleeping....>_>..*Sadistic Kawaii..lol*

I still want a game on PSP though

alright, is anyone reading this thread a therapist? 'cause this dude has ERIOUS issues. (so basically, take a chill)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..I'm not crazy..I just felt like typing crazy..is that wrong..for I would never kill Nomura...or anyone..cuz i dont like jail...lol...Now back to my craziness

NO KH3 NOMURA WILL DIE!!!!..>_>..I am the angel of death...
**I wonder how long I can keep going until i really lose my mind..lol**

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Good....Good...Now -Dawn- and KHredhead06 you can be the second and thrid Angels of death..that will kill Nomura if there is no KH3..hell If see no Sora in the game I'll kill him..>_>....This man better want to live for dealing with Kawaii is a fate worse than death..(Oh the irony in that..lol)

I'm done now..>_>..Kh3 will come..so just wait..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back