• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be easter eggs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rufusisaghost

Re: kingdom hearts 2.5

Hey, I'm always a fan of easter eggs. They make things a little more exciting, even if you find them too late, haha. I'm always like daaaannng now i have to play it AGAIN. But it's well worth it. I agree with the person above though. They aren't a must, but it's really awesome when you find them :)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I agree that they shouldn't change anything from the Japanese version of 2.5 as far as adding things such as easter eggs, or editing things. But I do love easter eggs, I hope KH3 will be loaded with them.

Did anyone else notice Axel's weapons haning on the wall while you fight Xemnas in KH2?

rufusisaghost

I agree that they shouldn't change anything from the Japanese version of 2.5 as far as adding things such as easter eggs, or editing things. But I do love easter eggs, I hope KH3 will be loaded with them.

Did anyone else notice Axel's weapons haning on the wall while you fight Xemnas in KH2?

ARE THEY REALLY?
Welp it's a good thing the remix is coming out so I can play through this again and see.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Say what?! I am not familiar with this!

Well, Keyblades make better Easter eggs than people, I suppose. Ruran's right about playing as Ventus being too overt. But perhaps a combo move like his "Fever Pitch" would be a good Easter egg!

Yes there are. When Terra, Aqua, and Ven first get to the KG and look around at the environment you can see one. Here's a pic of it (I thought there were more but I can't remember now xD).

Crater3.png

I don't think they really need to change anything either.

And no I did not. Is it just Axel's or are the other's there as well (I really don't pay attention to detail sometimes).

Max

Staff member
Awards
And no I did not. Is it just Axel's or are the other's there as well (I really don't pay attention to detail sometimes).

I only remember seeing Axel's but it could be possible that I may have missed something somewhere else.

Max

Staff member
Awards
If I recall correctly, it's at the part where Sora and Riku are like, freefloating through the air and you have to dodge the rubble to get to him. I think they are hanging on the wall there. But, if there is another fight with him in a room (excluding the final fight), they may be in the wall in there... Or maybe they're in both. Want me to see if I can find a picture?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
If I recall correctly, it's at the part where Sora and Riku are like, freefloating through the air and you have to dodge the rubble to get to him. I think they are hanging on the wall there. But, if there is another fight with him in a room (excluding the final fight), they may be in the wall in there... Or maybe they're in both. Want me to see if I can find a picture?

That's the fight I thought you were talking about. I just tried to find a picture but didn't have much luck. It'd be cool to see but don't go to too much trouble looking if you do.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I was trying to youtube the boss fight, but nobody will turn the camera where I want them to!

MegaCore5

Awards
Re: kingdom hearts 2.5

Yea. Totally agree with this. I like my easter eggs to be more subtle. I like finding them in the environment where you might not find them unless you slow down an take it all in.

Easter eggs not a must for me, but I would certainly enjoy finding some.
the time it would take you place all these little Easter eggs would not be worth the wait trust me although using wayward when does have a nice ring to it! Rain fell and Earter shaker could be seen in cutscenes wielded by Kairi and riku as well.

Max

Staff member
Awards
that sucks. well keep trying maybe you'll find a good one.

Nah, I'm tired of sifting through the videos already. I have a capture card, maybe I just grab it myself sometime if no one ever finds anything.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I"m definitely going to have to replay this now...I need to know, haha

I hope I'm not just crazy. I swear I remember them hanging on a wall somwhere, I'm pretty positive during one of the fights when Xemnas is like, armored up and sitting in a throne

Max

Staff member
Awards
OH YEAH that version of him. Was that in the KH2 version or was it cut out? For some reason I remember seeing it before and being really amazed like it wasn't in the game or something.

I'm almost positive it was just in the plain old ps2 Kh2, I don't know where else I would have seen it

Anthony12KH

I dont remember that, so I probably didnt see it. You've got some good eyes. I'm there focusing on playing instead of looking at my surroundings. lol

davidXIIIaxel

I dont remember that, so I probably didnt see it. You've got some good eyes. I'm there focusing on playing instead of looking at my surroundings. lol
you know whats funny? now when i play kingdom hearts 1.5 i look for anything i didnt see or notice before and it drives me crazy. but i love to do it.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I hope I'm not just crazy. I swear I remember them hanging on a wall somwhere, I'm pretty positive during one of the fights when Xemnas is like, armored up and sitting in a throne

You're pretty busy today Max and I'm real interested to see so I'm just going to plug in my PS2 and see if I can find those elusive chakrams (I'll see if I can't get a picture as well but don't hold me to that).

EDIT: Ah ha! I did the last fight and Max was right. It's only in the first fight against the armored Xemnas though. Not the second one where he throws the buildings at you. Sai'x and Xigbars' weapons are also there. I can't get the pictures up now. I'll have to try it later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back