• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be another...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It should not be on the PSP. They can make aversion of it for it, but it should not solely be on the PSP. The PSP isn't doing too well as of now, if you hadn't noticed. And the controls would be too hard. I think something should be released, but not another handheld. Maybe not another game, just something somehow that explains what's going on inbetween now and the next story.

HeartofDestiny14

COM was fun, playing one time through. But I can't handle another game with the cards x___x.

Well, the PSP is doing really bad, but, don't you think with a KH series game its selling might increase a little...?

I don't think a game on the PSP would be a bad idea. You would just have to use the directional pad instead of the wanna-be analog...thing that's on the PSP to move. I think the PSP would be a very good system if Sony devoted some of its time to making good games for it instead of trying to make the PS3 better than the Wii.

&...This is a random thought, but I think they should make COM into a movie since a lot of people didn't play it & unless they read the Ansem Reports in KH2 they don't know how Sora got into the pod in the beginning. So that way the people who didn't play it could know without spending weeks of torture with the card system o_o. Plus that would give us more time with the currently deceased Organization members ^^.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
COM had THE most original battle system I have ever seen. And it had a far better storyline than KH2. I wouldn't mind another game like it, just not on the PSP. The PSP is not selling, and many people don't have it. It should either be on the PS2 or GBA again.
Oh, and by the way, they used a different design team for COM, except that Nomura gave the storyline ideas. So it didn't take any time away from making KH2.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
i dont get why people didn't like the card idea. it was the same style with hacking enemies with a keyblade just doing it with cards instead of a command menu. and they added some stuff that had to do with the card style.

Because people like button mashing and not thinking. >_>

I would like the game to be on the PSP hell if its not doing well then why not make a game that will make it do better?, but since not everyone has a PSP, I think it should be for the PSP,DS, and PS2(possibly since S-E can make the GFX for both DS and PSP look almost as good as PS2 GFX so hopefully all the games would be the same for each console). Even though the PSP directional buttons and the analog thing fails, it doesn't necessarily mean that the game would be a complete failure, but this is just a thought is all. Most likely if a another KH(handheld) game was made it would be for the DS or PSP.

Last edited:

Rikussoulmate

&...This is a random thought, but I think they should make COM into a movie since a lot of people didn't play it & unless they read the Ansem Reports in KH2 they don't know how Sora got into the pod in the beginning. So that way the people who didn't play it could know without spending weeks of torture with the card system o_o. Plus that would give us more time with the currently deceased Organization members ^^.

Thats a good idea. They could put out a CG DVD in between KH2 and 3 and make COM into a movie too. Not everyone has a psp or GBA.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
That's exactly what I was thinking! They could make it for the PSP or DS or something. No cards though, that's a bit frustrating xD It would be cool if you could play as Riku again (no super-hard bosses like Riku Replica though, please!) and even play as Kairi now that she can fight....It could even start the battle between the Chasers! I guess the Chasers replace Org. 13 in such a project...

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
they should make a newn one the card idea was what made the game good

Masamune

Big Boss
COM had THE most original battle system I have ever seen. And it had a far better storyline than KH2. I wouldn't mind another game like it, just not on the PSP. The PSP is not selling, and many people don't have it. It should either be on the PS2 or GBA again.
Oh, and by the way, they used a different design team for COM, except that Nomura gave the storyline ideas. So it didn't take any time away from making KH2.

well although i am against the idea of another COM, if it really has to come it better be on the GBA or PS2 and not the PSP because like Blahmaster said most people dont have the PSP. although it would be cool on the psp i would not want to buy the PSP only for COM. so either on the PS2 or GBA......

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Ya, I kinda liked CoM's battle plan, although most hate it, but once you get experienced with it, it's an easy brainer.

Anyways, CoM's battle plan was only for CoM, since Castle Oblivoon uses cards, so I don't think they'll be making another game like that, unless the game takes place near the Crossroads, which is where Castle Oblivion.

Anoying girl

this is not a joke I have a classmate that's working for Squre-enix and duh he came from japan and he is one of the character developers for the game and I was allowed to have a character to show up in kh3! I'm not kidding!:idea::blink::eek:hmy:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
this is not a joke I have a classmate that's working for Squre-enix and duh he came from japan and he is one of the character developers for the game and I was allowed to have a character to show up in kh3! I'm not kidding!

A student character developer for a popular gaming company... I don't think so. And Nomura wouldn't allow friends of the staff to give him character ideas.

hey this one's serious becuase one of my classmate's uncle works for Square enix kh character designer and I just got my character to guest at kh3!!!! Its true!!!

Never mind, you meant the uncle. Please don't double post. But my opinion still stands about Nomura's ideas. Please stop being an attention-whore. Many people before you have claimed they have had some tie with the Kingdom Hearts staff, and they were all lying. So please, don't consider yourself to be important when you have no evidence.

I'll stop disproving this person and get to the point.

COM was something new, KH2 was basically the same thing as KH except with older characters and less difficulty. I wouldn't mind another COM-like game so long it was on a gaming system I already have, or perhaps PS3 when I get it.

Cindri

Website
cindri.livejournal.com
Ohfph, I really dislike when people do that {claim relations to someone they aren't actually related to}

But, yeah, I wouldn't mind a CoM-like game either. Even though I didn't play Chain of Memories, the idea of that type of game, kinda like an in-between game, is pretty good.

I

The Show Must Go On
WE NEED KHCOM TO BE REMADE ON PS2!!! that game was my absolute favorite of the kh trilogy so far.... IT WAS KICKASS! they betta make it for ps2 and have lots and lots of my axel-sama

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I do think that there is a possibility for another "transition" game, but I dont think the chances are high for another card-based battle system, simply because in CoM, the card battle system was directly related to the story.

HeartofDestiny14

It'd be nice. COM was a lot of KH fans relief waiting for KH2...even though we mostly all beat it WAY before KH2 was released. But it still worked for a little while.

I still really want to see COM as a movie or something. I think the GBA was just too weak for its storyline.

ozymandius

I suppose, but it shouldn't be for anything else except the PSP or the PS2...forget the isometric view, I despise it. Oh, and it should lose the card-based battle system.

WE NEED KHCOM TO BE REMADE ON PS2!!! that game was my absolute favorite of the kh trilogy so far.... IT WAS KICKASS! they betta make it for ps2 and have lots and lots of my axel-sama
huh, i guess we should start calling the series the "KH trilogy" or sumthin like tht.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back