• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should there be another...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffin

Should there be another game like COM for the intermission between kingdom hearts 1 and 2 for 2 and 3? or would that just be a stupid idea? I was wondering because it kept the fans well served for a while if you know what i mean. Share your thouhts and comments here also if you think its a stupid idea you can just say so lol

White_Feather

i wouldnt be suprised if anything like that happened thats for sure
but if that means waiting longer for KH3 then i say no

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't think so...and if by anytime it would only be like a few months...Also if they did make another game put it on the ps2 or ds or wii...and no card battleing systen...please?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I think there should be but instead of the card based system, it should be like the KH battle system expect not just button mashing but more like combos to do certain moves instead of just randomly pressing X or triangle. Also with said combos, only certain ones can kill this heartless and such which would add a bit of a challenge to KH which is greatly needed. I'd either want it for the Wii or something Nintendo based like the DS or just have it come out for all systems like the PSP or PS2 and such(not Next GEN consoles though)

I think it might happen and I'd like it too and in a way I dont cuz COM's story was better than KH2's and I wouldnt want that for KH3 but w/e

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i like the idea of another thing like chain of memories. some people didn't like chain of memories because of the cards but i enjoyed it.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i dont get why people didn't like the card idea. it was the same style with hacking enemies with a keyblade just doing it with cards instead of a command menu. and they added some stuff that had to do with the card style.

xbindedmemoriesx

If KH3 is even comming out then, yes, but I wouldnt want it to be stupid freaking card battles again. That little playing style can be saved for some other game out there. Its not meant for KH, do you get it?!

Santuary

Its not a bad idea, coz we have a looooooooooooooooong wait for KH3. It would stop us all from going crazy after waiting to long. It should be on the PSP coz it has the same four action buttons as the PS2/3, so it could be a simple fighting system with button mashing again, instead of the lame card system.:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back