• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should The New Five Leaders reunite in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Ok, so since we know Ventus, Skuld, Ephemera, Blaine and a mystery fifth person are leaders, do you think they would reunite in KH3?

DefiantHeart

Awards
Would be interesting to see them in KH 3. Though idk, I imagine Nomura will probably save it until the very end, so he can pretty much say " here's where we're going next with the series." Btw, might want to mention spoilers, as global isn't caught up to the fourth leader reveal yet... just a suggestion.

Muke

whatever
Awards
No, I'm strictly against that. This cast is already too big for its own good. Let them stay in their own timeline, they don't have to be in KH3, too

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wouldn't they technically be deceased by the time of KH3? With the exception of Ven of course

qbaysan

Awards
I'd say they're better off as a passing mention or cameo in-game. Nothing too important other than the after effects of what they've done that Xehanort wants to emulate. The KHX/KHUX cast seems to be a preparation for the next saga.

Maybe in the pre-rendered Secret Ending perhaps? I'd love to see them in that form.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Well since apparently MoM won't be in KH3 either I don't think many of the Chi/Ux characters will be there. I hope so at least. There's enough going on as it is.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Well since apparently MoM won't be in KH3 either I don't think many of the Chi/Ux characters will be there. I hope so at least. There's enough going on as it is.
Yeah and the only likely scenario where the five masters could appear is if the timelines start to fall apart because of Xehanort's time traveling.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
No, I'm strictly against that. This cast is already too big for its own good. Let them stay in their own timeline, they don't have to be in KH3, too

Every key Kingdom Hearts title introduces new characters, so as opposed to creating more original characters for Kingdom Hearts III, the new Union leaders could be the "new" characters for Kingdom Hearts III.

Plus, It would be such a dis-service to not see Skuld rendered in Unreal Engine 4 (and with a voice).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
At this point I just wanna treat Chi/UCX/UX like Marvel treats it's tv shows, technically canon but not meaning a damn thing to the big picture.

Luxu

Awards
No, because something will happen to cause them to drift apart from one another. How else did Ven appear? Something had to happen to the Union Leaders and Dandelions, which is why we don't see a bunch of Keyblade Wielders walking around.

And if my theory is even slightly correct...Then they either distrust each other, or one of them died.

Awards
Perhaps not in KH3, but maybe in the next saga to delve deeper into the mysteries Nomura left open such as the Master of Masters whereabouts and motives and identity, and find a way to fit them in without making anything confusing.

Awards
Wouldn't they technically be deceased by the time of KH3? With the exception of Ven of course

Well since nobody actually "dies" in KH, it is possible. Clearly an explanation for Ven being around still will be stated, and it could be the same explanation for the others if they do appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back