• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Politics Should politicians that were involved in the January 6th Attack on Congress be considered Domestic Terrorists?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
I figured I'd put this one in the form of a question in case somebody actual objects to my wording but i digress. as the January 6th committee hearings have shown, there are several high ranking political figures that were involved with the effort to reject the election results of 2020. They were all very aware of the mob coming for the congress and did nothing to halt their progress. so i simply wish to know whether anyone here would disagree with using the term "terrorist" to describe not only those that attacked the capital but those that were involved with oplanning out this assault on our democracy.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The fact that this question needs to be asked speaks volumes about the current state of the US.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The right would have been quick to throw out terms like "treason" and "terrorist" if the shoe were on the other foot, had Donald won the election. There's no self-awareness.

Back