• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

should Nomura call Kingdom Hearts 3 (KINGDOM HEARTS 3) or somting else

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

I think he should call it something else just to screw with all of us cause kh3 is already a made game to some people. He should call it something like Kingdom Hearts Xehanorts End. or something like that. heck why not call it what it is that is if bbsv2 and 3d are the last games before it Kingdom Hearts 9 that will throw people off and it is chronology the 9th one in the story and 9th one to come out so its a true name.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No. I've been waiting all these years for KH3
not KH SOMETHING ELSE

but srsly, kh3 plz

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It's Sora's 3rd and final main adventure, on a home console, therefore it is Kingdom Hearts 3. I really don't know any other way to say it. Does it even matter?

And Re:CoM was a remake of a GBA game. Re:CoM is not the original incarnation.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
What? I honestly doubt they would do that.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
It's Sora's 3rd and final main adventure, on a home console, therefore it is Kingdom Hearts 3. I really don't know any other way to say it. Does it even matter?

And Re:CoM was a remake of a GBA game. Re:CoM is not the original incarnation.

I don't wanna be nit-picky but it's not his final adventure, nor is this his main one. It's the main focus right now, yes, but Nomura has stated that the series will expand beyond Xehanort, then that will be the main focus.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I don't wanna be nit-picky but it's not his final adventure, nor is this his main one. It's the main focus right now, yes, but Nomura has stated that the series will expand beyond Xehanort, then that will be the main focus.

Has it been stated that Sora will be the protagonist beyond "KH3"? I know what you're referring to, I just don't remember exactly what he said. If so, good point. :p

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It should be called "Kingdom Hearts 3". Just because we have a plethora of side games doesn't mean it can't be called that. Otherwise, "Kingdom Hearts 2" would of been "Kingdom Hearts 3" because Chain of Memories was in the middle.

It could be called "Kingdom Hearts 3: -subtitle-". But that'd be kinda weird, imo.

billyzanesucks

I think he knows that. Calling it the final is fine because it's the end of this part of the series.

EDIT:
Has it been stated that Sora will be the protagonist beyond "KH3"? I know what you're referring to, I just don't remember exactly what he said. If so, good point. :p
Never mind. . .

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3 (Way)

*Shot*

I think it'll just confuse people if it's not called KH3 (but then again there are people who STILL think BbS is KH3 so maybe not) and considering how anticipated it is it's better just to keep it that way. Maybe it could have a subtitle after the "3" but it definitely needs to be KH3.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I'm 94% sure that Nomura stated that Sora will indeed be the main protagonist of the next game.
I'll look for the interview though just in case.

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm 94% sure that Nomira stated that Sora will indeed be the main protagonist of the next game.

Ok no problem. I remember reading that exact question in one of his interviews around the time of the BbS craze, but I don't seem to remember what he said.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm 94% sure that Nomira stated that Sora will indeed be the main protagonist of the next game.

He did. He repeated saying how KH is "Sora's story", and how the side games/hand holds without him still 'connect to him" and all that stuff.

jdgjordan

while in reality I do want it to be called KH3 I would love to see peoples reaction to it if it where called Kingdom Hearts something else you have to admit it would be one of the funnest things to watch.

Lonbilly

Awards
while in reality I do want it to be called KH3 I would love to see peoples reaction to it if it where called Kingdom Hearts something else you have to admit it would be one of the funnest things to watch.

People would think it's still not KH3 and wait for a numbered title like some have already done.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
He did. He repeated saying how KH is "Sora's story", and how the side games/hand holds without him still 'connect to him" and all that stuff.

Then forget the logic behind my reasoning.

I still believe it should be called Kingdom Hearts 3, just solely because it's the third game in the series made specifically (discluding Re:CoM) for a home console. That's assuming it will be made for home consoles of course.

Lonbilly

Awards
Then forget the logic behind my reasoning.

I still believe it should be called Kingdom Hearts 3, just solely because it's the third game in the series made specifically (discluding Re:CoM) for a home console. That's assuming it will be made for home consoles of course.

I'm pretty sure it will be. They're just waiting for Versus XIII to finish so they can start it, so I'm guessing it won't be not on a home console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back