• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should marijuana be legalized?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should marijuana be legalized?

• Yes

Votes: 51 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Is it just me or is it really biased to be against the legalizing of weed because you live in a crack neighborhood? All you know is the extremes of the substance. You don't take a minute to see the good in the drug because you live around it in a negative way.

I dont live in a place like that. I live on a farm, far away from suburban life.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Great video explaining why it should be legalized.

YouTube - Joe Rogan on Hemp, Marijuana and DMT

This is a fairly good summation of a lot of the big points. (especially the economic bits, how it was criminalized over hemp and economics.)

I really like the part about the pharmaceutical companies and how they are so set against marijuana because it's been scientifically proven to help a lot of ailments with very few side effects.

The part about DMT does contain some inconsistencies though. There's been, as far as I'm aware, no concrete evidence between DMT and dreaming. There's also a lot of metaphysical stuff that has no bearing on the physical effects, which is what the main issue in this thread is.

Overall, good find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back