• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should Maleficient have been in KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Hey! Don't insult days like that! I loved that game!
OT: Maleficent was useless in KH2 It would have been better if Pete reunited the others and actually helped each other fight in the others' worlds, and if Pete wasn't a joke.

It's true. It was useless and pointless.

Gram

Banned
Awards
hell no
picture.php
bitch served no purpose.
in kh1 and bbs she's alright, even her in CoM didnt bother me.

whats the point in defeating villians like maleficent if there just gonna rise out of the floor in the next game?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
She was great in KH1, but in KH2, she shouldn't have been brought back, the game could have gone without her.

Yeah, if she had been taken out none of the plot would have been changed and Coded still could have happened the way it did. But that was the problem with a lot of characters in KH2, if you took them out the story would hardly have been changed.

JakandRatchet79

There really wasn't much point in anything apart from O13 in KH II. Disney & FF were backdrops.
I completely agree, but I honestly didn't think the FF characters were backdrops. Unless you look at KHII's story as stand alone. Then they would be backdrops.

magic713

Awards
s1demteeth like pete was supposed to...
I felt KHII didn't have as much of a dark mood as it's predecessors, and seemed more childish so it should've had left a childish Disney villain like Pete as the sole primary Disney villain of KHII a left Maleficient dead and gone.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Maleficent is the purest form of evil. She is really the baddest of all the villains. If KH2 was supposed to be darker, then it was obvious she would return.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Maleficent is the purest form of evil. She is really the baddest of all the villains. If KH2 was supposed to be darker, then it was obvious she would return.
yeah that worked... s1angrypple
I felt KHII didn't have as much of a dark mood as it's predecessors, and seemed more childish so it should've had left a childish Disney villain like Pete as the sole primary Disney villain of KHII a left Maleficient dead and gone.
it was more childish, bringing her back was a fan service nothing more.
pete aint a villian, more like comic relief.

A

Azrael

Pete shouldn't have been in KHII (at least not as Maleficent's sidekick)

Fortissimo

I didn't have a problem with Maleficent being in KHII, but I wish she would have been involved in the plot more than she was. Though the whole brief change of heart thing was a pretty neat twist. If she comes back in future kh games, I wouldn't mind.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Honestly, I didn't mind her "return". It's not really vague, but hinted that she came back as something to do with memories. Plus, I like her as a Villain. She's so evil, she even mentions how evil she is in Sleeping Beauty, which is very shallow, but still.

She needs to return in KH3, and Reconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back