• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should KHI have a dance competition?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should we do it?

• Yes

Votes: 59 78.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
As many of you know, I recently did a dance for KHI because I'm awesome like that.

Video:

That being said and after seeing how AWESOME AND FUN dancing can be, would you, you being KHI, like to participate in a friendly dance competition? You don't have to be good at it, since it's all in the name of fun and games. If you guys are up for this AND a large portion of you are willing to participate, I think this would be an extremely fun event for KHI.

Assuming we do hold it, here's a basic outline how it'd run:

- Participants will be split by gender (unless there's not enough people)
- It will be held similar to a typical tournament. We'll have brackets and everything.
- Song of your choosing.
- You can either Freestyle or choose a prechoreographed song to dance.
- Videos should be at least 1 minute in length.
- Voting should not be based on popularity, looks, or whether it's a song that you just ABSOLUTELY OMG LOVE.

Yeah, you guys up for this?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
don't wanna sound like a downer here but if 95% of khi is too shy to record themselves singing idk how keen they'll be to record themselves dancing but by all means guys please prove me wrong

but yeah if i had a webcam or something i'd totally be all over this

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
come on KHI, get the balls to dance! show the world that you're not introverted!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i'll dance in my wheelchair

or with crutches

or with my walking stick

i'd do it man

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Actually i thinkwe should vote on costume too. lols1cofeeman
Oh true, if they have costumes then that should be totally included in the voting good point.

I just hope KHI doesn't decide to become introverted and not do it.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
gramp anime scholar, you dance better than I do. I dance like a Gorilla on Skates. I think you would freak out if you saw me dance. It would be the end of the world. lol.jk.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
as long as you're having fun, i don't think skill matters. well, it does matter if you want to win, but not so much when you're just having fun. i'm sure everyone GROOVES even a little while listening to some of their favourite songs, so just extend that grooving into a bit of dancing.

i dance like a girl, and i have trouble dancing in any kind of manly way but i still have fun. i was embarrassed as hell to do this video at first, but you know what, i'm fine with it since it's one of the most fun videos i've done in a while.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
This sounds fun. I'd love to see one, so Im voting yes this place should have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back