• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Should I write my story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

I'm writing a story that is a combination of Kingdom Hearts and YuGiOh called Kingdom Cards. People that like and hate YuGiOh will be okay with it, as it leans toward KH. I'm losing my feel for writing it and I want to know if anyone here would think it would be worth writing and/or readind?

A

Audo

this should be in the Fan Fiction section but i think i would read it. If you like to write thabn write it who cares if others dont like it this is about you,.

Salsa

Website
www.free-webspace.biz
heartslayer101 said:
you disgust me Yugioh with Kingdom hearts?! Thats like putting sailor moon in Final fantasy it just dosent mix

People said the same thing about Disney and Final Fantasy, and look where that got us. =P

Anyway, agentscamp5... You should write the story if you want to. Don't worry about if other people will want to read it, blah blah; if you want to, then write it. Do what makes you happy, don't try to mold your hobbies around what other people want ^^ Good luck with whatever you choose.

(Moving this to the Fanfiction forum ^^)

agentscamp5

Salsa said:
People said the same thing about Disney and Final Fantasy, and look where that got us. =P

Anyway, agentscamp5... You should write the story if you want to. Don't worry about if other people will want to read it, blah blah; if you want to, then write it. Do what makes you happy, don't try to mold your hobbies around what other people want ^^ Good luck with whatever you choose.

(Moving this to the Fanfiction forum ^^)

I get that, but my story is very LLOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG and i don't want to write it out if everyone will hate it, but yah, I'm goona right it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back