• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I preorder now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DontDoubtDavid

I don't know if I want to yet. I want to wait for an official announcement on a preorder special. But at the same time, I don't want to miss it. What do you guys think?

Bobjam

Awards
I am waiting til the official announcement myself + Amazon UK have not actually even got a basic pre-order page up for it (Game as well) so I see no issue in waiting for an official announcement. I definitely want a limited or collectors edition so I guess just stay tuned and be quick when they announce that in the future!

KHRULER

Awards
Since we are on the subject, what does placeholder date mean?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That does what it says: a placeholder that's in place instead of the unannounced release date. It's like TBA, if you're more familiar with that (just like me).

Ventus_

Awards
Personally aside from the fact that I am unable to afford it, I'd rather know the official release date myself. Because if it turns out to be a long wait perhaps I will come up with another maybe even more important use for the money or if it's near November I needn't spend the money at all but rather just request it as a birthday gift.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd say wait for it. The second a date is announced, go for it man!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Since we are on the subject, what does placeholder date mean?

It's just a date people put as to tentatively release a game when they actually have no idea when it'll release (like "TBA" or sometimes they put a fake date in, like some KH3 places I've seen say "12/31/14" assuming it'll come out the last day of this year).

I'd say wait for it. The second a date is announced, go for it man!

I'd wait too. Depending on where you live, the CE may not be like in the US where it's just a pre-order gift kind of thing and you'll actually have to pre-order a separate item.

WaveK89

A little worried though. 1.5 Remix was released March 14th last year. We haven't heard a Japanese release date, so it makes me wonder if the game is going to be released at a later date this year compared to 1.5 Remix.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
When a date is announced. Preorders are usually automatically updated for bonuses at Amazon and Gamestop, and considering how the Artbook for 1.5 seemed to be overstocked I'm not worried.

Of course it's all dependent on where you live.

A little worried though. 1.5 Remix was released March 14th last year. We haven't heard a Japanese release date, so it makes me wonder if the game is going to be released at a later date this year compared to 1.5 Remix.

If they're finished with the collection about now and are just waiting to announce a Japanese release date, I dont see the Overseas version being released any later than september. That seems go be the favorite time for this series.

Remember, the Japanese Date for 1.5 was announced in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back