• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I pre-order KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should I pre-order KH2?

• Yes

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

yes because its a very popular game. i would reserve it so that instead of being out in the cold waiting to be the first one to get it when you the last one to find out there are no more, you could just wait until it comes out then go buy it when ever you want. plus when theres a long line and you reserved it you could just go ahead of the ling to get your copy. i have allready reserved mine. you should as well so you wont have to go all threw the chaos just to get it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
.....thats dum....if u want the game and u have the money why wouldnt u?its only 5 bucks to reserve it

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
if you pre-order it does that mean it will get to your house the day the game comes out????

iholdthekeys

when i reserved my game at gamestop the guy told me that it was good that i did cuz there are so many copies being reserved that by the time the game comes out even if u show up on the day of there won't be any copies 2 sell cuz they are all reserved

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
sinharvest_angel said:
nah man, let him, then he will be behind us,

i've desided to preorder it, but i dont know want the point is couse i know it wont be sold out.

J

Jaxx

Pointless thread, really. You're posting it in a KH2 FANSITE.

sinharvest_angel

frodo101 said:
i've desided to preorder it, but i dont know want the point is couse i know it wont be sold out.

prove it how do u know, psh, u give KH too little credit, a game that great will be sold out, believe it or not but its hard enough just to reserve the game, cause they have almost all been preorder it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back