• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

should i play kingdom hearts DDD before birth by sleep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fangsora

Hello happy new years by the way. For Christmas I received a game stop gift card that has 40$ on it i want to buy DDD because I have a 3ds but I wanna play kingdom hearts birth by sleep but I don't have a psp should I wait to save up for a psp or should i buy kingdom hearts DDD? HAPPY NEW YEARS :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: oh and can you tell me why I shouldn't like which one is beater please thank you for responding. And i don't have a ps3.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hello happy new years by the way. For Christmas I received a game stop gift card that has 40$ on it i want to buy DDD because I have a 3ds but I wanna play kingdom hearts birth by sleep but I don't have a psp should I wait to save up for a psp or should i buy kingdom hearts DDD? HAPPY NEW YEARS :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: oh and can you tell me why I shouldn't like which one is beater please thank you for responding.

If you have a PS3 you can play BBS through Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX.

You should buy KH3D...or if you have a PS3 you should get 2.5.

But..."i just started on kingdom hearts birth by sleep" is in your playing description so...???

fangsora

If you have a PS3 you can play BBS through Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX.

You should buy KH3D...or if you have a PS3 you should get 2.5.

But..."i just started on kingdom hearts birth by sleep" is in your playing description so...???
just starting. Meant that i am on the time line.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Definitely don't save up for a PSP, it's a dead console, if anything I'd save up for a PS4. Especially if you're interested in the KH series. 3D's coming for it this year, and III will be coming soon. I'm also very sure that at some point all the games will be ported to the PS4.

Nicki6082

I agree with Tinny save up for the PS4 I just got mine a few months back and now DDD is gonna be released for it and I am waiting so I can play on that. I have a psp and never use it and the only reason I got it was for BBS and now I have both 1.5 and 2.5 remix for the PS3 so it was kind of pointless to get it lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back