• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I just watch the cutscenes of 0.2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Awards
I've been wanting 2.8 ever since it released but It's $64 here in Canada (not including tax) and I already have and finished DDD and watched X Back Cover. So I really don't want to spend that much on a 2-3 hour game.

What do you think?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It's a really great experience, but I can see why you'd want to pass on it. Ultimately it's up to you, but I'd at least buy it once the price drops

Meelow

Awards
It's a really great experience, but I can see why you'd want to pass on it. Ultimately it's up to you, but I'd at least buy it once the price drops

Yeah, I have and beat every KH game. It's just I really want to know what happens and if I do watch the cutscenes, I'll have a lot less interest in buying it.

Unless I get it in a few years before KH3 releases...

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I'd wait for a price drop. The game is undoubtedly short, but what's special about it isn't the cutscenes so much as the gameplay experience as a whole. I doubt we'll see KH3 before late 2018/early 2019, so the price for 0.2 will drop long before then. 1.5 and 2.5 for PS3 dropped price pretty quickly, and I think we'll see something similar with this too.

Give it a few months, then check the price. Wait to buy when it's what you feel comfortable with, I think it's worth playing.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'd say it really depends on how much you value the actual gameplay and if you definitely want to experience it yourself.

If it is just the story parts one is interested in just watching the cutscenes is certainly "enough" or if one just wants to see the stuff instead of personally playing, one may choose to watch a Let's play instead which has gameplay alongside the cutscenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back