• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I give all stat boosting items to Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Should I give all stat boosting items to Sora? Or will Donald or Goofy benefit more from having a little bit more AP when they're at max level?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I always gave those stat boosters to Sora, especially those that boost attack and defence. Selfish, I know, but I don't think giving them to Donald or Goofy would make any difference. Because of their AI, they would still be knocked out not even ten seconds into a boss battle.

You'll get the option to synthesise more of those items, though, if you really want to. Just make sure that you do so when you've listed every single synthable item, because I remember somebody here being unable to unlock further synthesis items because he used up too many Mythrils before Mythril itself became available for synthesis...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just give them to Sora. You'll benefit more from that because it's mainly just Sora fighting enemies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks. While I'm at it - will restarting a match in a Coliseum cup affect the undefeated trophy? Let's say I can't beat Hercules quick enough and want to cheat a little bit :p

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I believe it won't, nope. Even if you're defeated in a match, your Undefeated run would not be affected. That's what I heard from others, though, since I made sure not to lose any match just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back