• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I get KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all, small question here...should I get KH3D? If you think it's a good game, is there anything I have to watch out for? Is it easy to control? Thanks!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's one of the best installments of the KH series, so I'd say yes. Um, the game has a few glitches but nothing that kills the experience and actually the glitches are kinda hilarious. This game probably has the hardest difficulty of the series. I can't count how many times I died from normal field enemies, but once you get the hand of things it gets a bit easier. The story, I think, is great. If you've been keeping up with all of the games, this one should be an emotional ride for you.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It's one of the best installments of the KH series, so I'd say yes. Um, the game has a few glitches but nothing that kills the experience and actually the glitches are kinda hilarious. This game probably has the hardest difficulty of the series. I can't count how many times I died from normal field enemies, but once you get the hand of things it gets a bit easier. The story, I think, is great. If you've been keeping up with all of the games, this one should be an emotional ride for you.

^I second this.

Also, KH3D has possibly one of the best scripts of KH, rivaling the dialogue of CoM and Days due to how great the character interactions are, how hilarious some one-liners can be, and overall having very little cheesy moments. Plus, this plot from the game sets up so much for KH3 that if you don't play it, you'd be lost for the next title.

Plus, you get to play as Riku again. We haven't had a Riku scenario since CoM/Re:CoM, and he definitely steals the show in this title.

State

Awards
It's one of the best installments of the KH series, so I'd say yes.
I concur.

Um, the game has a few glitches but nothing that kills the experience and actually the glitches are kinda hilarious.
I.E. in the journal, the Special Portals you beat are registered. Some times, you may get an entry for Riku, when in reality, you cleared it as Sora, and vice versa.

This game probably has the hardest difficulty of the series. I can't count how many times I died from normal field enemies, but once you get the hand of things it gets a bit easier.
I think I died once or twice from regular Dream Eaters (seeing as how some of them were annoying as hell). But like MS said, once you get used to the mechanics, you'll know what to do when you're in a pinch.

The story, I think, is great. If you've been keeping up with all of the games, this one should be an emotional ride for you.
My thoughts exactly. I think I dropped a tear or two on a couple of scenes.

[ E D I T ]

Also, KH3D has possibly one of the best scripts of KH, rivaling the dialogue of CoM and Days due to how great the character interactions are, how hilarious some one-liners can be, and overall having very little cheesy moments.
THIS. Aaaaaaaaall the way this. One of the best scripts I could appreciate.

this plot from the game sets up so much for KH3 that if you don't play it, you'd be lost for the next title.
Hence, why I consider it a bridge game (and KH 2.7).

Plus, you get to play as Riku again. We haven't had a Riku scenario since CoM/Re:CoM, and he definitely steals the show in this title.
I wouldn't say steals the show, but more like he gets more spotlight.

Last edited:

Sammi

If you have a 3DS, then go for it. If not, you can always watch the cutscenes online. :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
If you have a way to play KH3D I would get it. Especially if you have been keeping up with the storyline. Plus the gameplay was awesome, even though it took me a bit to get use to it. Once you get use to it though it is pretty smooth sailing. It is one of my favorite KH games now.
Pretty much what Master Spockanort has said.

Mana

As long as you've played the other games. I'd say get it. I personally am waiting for the price to drop a lot for the 3DS before I even consider it.

State

Awards
I personally am waiting for the price to drop a lot for the 3DS before I even consider it.
I can understand for waiting the price to drop, but a lot? A price drop should come next year, and one to be cataloged as a lot already happened and it may happen once more in two more years.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It is the second best hand held and third best ovell in the series. If you havent played other side games the whole recap memoirs will be useful to you. S yes a 1000 times yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back