• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should i get 358/2 Days early or late?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
But its unneccessary to buy two in my opinion.
You only need to wait a few months and youll save alot of money.
Your choice though.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah. In a game like KH you dont want it to be in Japanese. Its ok for like Tekken or everybodies golf where the dialogue doesnt matter but in KH thats like THE main feature of the game; storyline.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well i was wondering if i bought a Japan DSi with 358/ 2 Days could i play American games on the Japan DSi? Or should i just wait until the game actually comes out to America? :35:

Yes, DS and DSi are not region locked, so you could play American games on it as well. I'd advise not getting it. Just get an R4 or something. Beats the hell out of playing thirty dollars for a game you may not even like.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, DS and DSi are not region locked, so you could play American games on it as well. I'd advise not getting it. Just get an R4 or something. Beats the hell out of playing thirty dollars for a game you may not even like.

The DS is not region locked, nor are its games. The DSi, as well as its games and applications, are.

Do your research.

DSi-only software is region locked
IGN: Nintendo Explains DSi Region Locking
The Escapist : News : DSi Region Locked
Nintendo DSi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Software, AKA, Applications and Games.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
∞;3859840 said:
The DS is not region locked, nor are its games. The DSi, as well as its games and applications, are.

Do your research.

DSi-only software is region locked
IGN: Nintendo Explains DSi Region Locking
The Escapist : News : DSi Region Locked
Nintendo DSi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Software, AKA, Applications and Games.

My apologies. I must've been misinformed. Well then, I think we can all safely advise our friend not to get a DSi if he plans on playing American DS games on it, now can't we.

I'd also like to thank you for that helpful tidbit of information on the DSi.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Just wait like everyone else.
It'd still be in Japanese so it's useless without a translation guide or the knowlegde to read kanji

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It'd likely also feel like a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back