• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

should i finally beat the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should i beat the game?

• Yes, You waited to long

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • No, if you beat it this is the end...

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

i mean i can beat the game
im upto pride lands x2 and im level 72
i have the power..but something is telling me no
i can beat the game, but theres no replay value in it to me
theres also the problem with the storyline
after this game i have a sad feeling the kh storyline is over (just me) and thats telling me no! dont beat it just yet...wait till there is news that kh3 will OFICIALY come out

so what do you guys think...should i beat it or not

Xell

Wait, wut?
You should beat it, what was the point in waiting 4 years for KH2 if you don't even want to beat it..

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I don't see a point in buying a game and then not completing it. This was so stupid of you to ask. I mean of course we all are going to say beat it. It doesnt matter if you don't have anything else to do. I mean you can still beat in on another mode, get the ultima weapon, train to lvl 100, or beat Sephy.

pokeman54

don't do it. get a perfect game then beat it. coz once you do, are you really willing to sit through the same old game again and again?

BlaZinbritt11588

lol. i had this same problem. but i just went ahead and beat the game. but i still have to go back and get everything 100%.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I felt the same way but then i said im going to beat it because i really wanted to see the ending and then i looked at the brighter side of things. I just beat it last week and all but now after that i decided to go back and complete all of the mini games and get the Ultima Weapon. I was really sad once i beat it and the ending was really touching. Of course you will be sad once you beat it but if you want to beat it badly enough (like i felt) then you will beat it. So do what your heart tells you to do. LOL but remember, if you still have other things to complete, you can always come back and do them after you beat the game.

D

DDM

Even when you beat it, you have to go back anwyways. Trust me, theres plenty of replay value - Synthesizing, completeing Jiminys Journal, sephrioth, getting all the weapons, and reaching max level for everything.

That should keep you busy.

xzeta

im sad cause i rushed through it and beat it two days after it came out its a bummer im at 99 i wish icould grow more lvls its getting kinda boring i did EVERYTHING i even started a new proud file and i beat it im gonna go back to saving up 20.00 for ff7

Legato2471

I waited til I had gotten all items weapons etc, level 99 and all that before I beat it and it was worth it.

E

Eclipse

no! dont beat it just yet...wait till there is news that kh3 will OFICIALY come out

are you mad boy? lol. another kh game isn't confirmed, and probably won't be in production for another year or 2, then it wil take probably 2-4 years to make. Nomura said to expect something kh related by the middle of the ps3's life...which would be 2009-2011. Are you seriously gonna wait that long? xD don't you want to find out what happens??

R o x a s

Silver Silence said:
are you mad boy? lol. another kh game isn't confirmed, and probably won't be in production for another year or 2, then it wil take probably 2-4 years to make. Nomura said to expect something kh related by the middle of the ps3's life...which would be 2009-2011. Are you seriously gonna wait that long? xD don't you want to find out what happens??
well i actually lwould have waitied till e3 for the extra word if any, there i would say yes ill beat it now, or no ill wait

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Beat it, and then send in some ideas u want in the game to square enix(by fan mail or something like that, I use fan mail) if it makes u less worried about KH3 and the ending of the series. It sure helped me, I couldn't sleep for weeks until I got my letter back from square-enix saying that they might use it(but they will take ur papers or whatever u give them if they're going to use the idea, so be sure to write ur name or sig on it, plus u might want to copy ur work on a scanner and give the copied one to them and keep ur original one for keep's sake, which is what I do now, cause they took my papers). Please do not ask me for their adress, don't have time to write it, just look in the manual (in the end I think) and it'll be there. Also, if u did this game on proud mode(I did), the secret ending will also tell u that another KH will be coming out, but be warned, u may not like the new set of characters(I sure didn't, where the hell is SORA, again).

rikuzgirl4lyfe

In twilight town, eating sea salt ice cream with m
Website
www.myspace.com
go ahead and beat it. i just beat it today at lv. 51 and then an hour later i beat it again just to see the ending again, and ofcourse started crying again at the end song. but yea it may be the end after you beat it, cause i'll admit i was upset and mopping around cause i waited 4 long years for the damn game and it was all just over. but besides that, just beat it. you'll be glad you did it!!
=0)

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I hated the ending. It wasn't emotional. Kingdom Hearts ending made me real sad, especially where Kairi went into the secret place and had the vision of Sora making a papou fruit, and then he smiled back at her, then she started crying(I started getting really sad at that part, and actually started crying and my dad was like "okay...", but they don't understand these kinds of feelings I have. So anyways, Kingdom Hearts ending is way better I think, but it's an opinion, so don't get mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back