• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I change my pre-order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHeroOfPixels

I was thinking about the possibility of changing my preorder today. I currently have the game ordered online on EBGames.ca, but I could cancel that and preorder the game in-store so I can get the game day 1. What do you think? Is it worth it?

Well if you cancel your online pre order and go and pre order at the store I think you get a cool Dynamic Theme for the PS3, and if your store has those Limited Artbooks you could also get one of those, just gotta make sure your store has them first though. But otherwise I say go for it!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
You should check with the store to make sure you get the art book and theme, and if you can I don't see why you wouldn't if it's the same price.

I'm ordering my copy online because in June when I pre-ordered I saved $22, but if my local store had the same price I would prefer to pick up my game and art book. Then I wouldn't have to worry about the art book getting damaged. :p

yeah :) personally I love owning the actual game case, because sometimes the box art is beautiful and I love every inch of it :) But it depends on what you want, no matter though; if you pre order it at gamestop or EB Games (I think) you should get a code to download the cool dynamic PS3 theme. So go for it! and have a blast with the game when it comes out in 11 days :D

SugarToppedLove

Website
www.youtube.com
I agree with ChibiHeartless

though if you preorder it in store you are not getting a
code, you actually get the theme I believe after completing the game.

Gamestops in my district aren't offering the Artbooks now either
you make sure before you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back