• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

should i buy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should i buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
okay, i want to know this, i have enough money to buy a PSP and ned to save up at least £50 to get a laptop

i want a laptop because my computer is pretty crap and slow, and i want a psp

but i dunno which one to get, please help me!

Wolfaire

I'd go with the laptop, depending on it's specs you would not only have a wider game choice, but it can also serve much more purposes than a PSP. Although a PSP would be sweet too :-(

DatDot

The problem with PC games is that you can't play them unless your computer has the correct system requirements to play the game. i have a big collection of pc games that my friends have got me but they just won't work on my laptop, it really annoys me. I did have a go trying to install a game that someone lent me which resulted in crashing my PC. I now leave my laptop for homework, PS2 and my PSP are what i use for games.
Get a PSP, Trust me!

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Laptop. You have a wider game choice, and you can do more than just games on it. I never had problems with laptops, except that they dont last as long as regular computers. Your choice though =P

Of course, for being 14, I suppose a PSP would do you more good.

P

Prince_of_Light

Laptop. if your comp is a piece of crap, I'm sure you can wait for a PSP, since most games have a PC version

Awards
Definately a Laptop. Aside from the games, ther' also alot of other things you could use it for in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back