• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I buy it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

Well it certainly has been a while since I last posted anything here.... anyways... question is in the title, should I buy Re:Coded? I was planning to buy it the day it came out in January but then something came up, and then something else came up... and now it is 6 months later. Is Re:coded worth the $35 price tag? If I didn't buy it would I really miss anything game play wise or story wise? Right now it is the only KH game I don't own.... (except for the Final Mixes...[curse Japan! XP]) But anyways, HELP ME!!! and shtuffz....

Venitas

some people hate it, some love it.
i'm on the love it side, but then again i'm a kh whore. but it's way better than Days. yes, it gets kinda old going through the same worlds, but the battle system is like birth by sleep with new commands, and the worlds have diff play modes (for example, traverse town is like a side scrolling mario game and olympus colliseum is all turn based battles). the story is pretty weak, but the ending sort of sets the stage for what's next.

beastlycool

Thats good to know, really you answered the real questioned I wanted to know, is it better than Days. If it is, THANK GOD. Days was a pain in the ***.

blueheart

Bronze Member
You really didn't miss much. It added pretty much nothing story wise, nothing that could have been shown in a cutscene or two. People have said it's fun gameplay wise.

The story itself in the game was mind screwing, and not in a good way.

I myself would have hated it, so I didn't pick it up. Just the few playthroughs I've seen are enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back