• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

should i buy it or pre order it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
im not sure what to do. should i buy the game when it comes out or should i preorder. i hope when i go to buy it they won't run out of stock. do you think i should preorder?

M

MegaFlare

Just buy it when it comes out. That's what I'm doing. It's not like it's going to be out of stock :p

M

MegaFlare

I don't see the purpose in pre-ordering the game.

Just so you can be like, "OMG!!1~``!!! I PREORDRED KH2!~!! I ROX0RS!"

Just grab it off the shelf when it comes out :p

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I agree wit Mega because if you get online your jsut gonna be mad at yourself that you didn't buy anything else with your money.Besides they're won 't be that many people you have fight off to get the game.

HeartsDarkness13

I think you should just get it when it comes out. I've learned from previous preordering that it's not a big deal. I preordered Halo 2 for it's release on Nov 9 last year...and there were still copies on the shelf. So unless you live in a big city like New York, just get it when it comes out. (by the way, has anyone found the exact date???)

enygma

lol im outtta school and most everyone wanting is gonna be stilll in school when i wander into wally world and pick up my copy.

UnknownEnigma

i was thinking the same thing too...i have enoug money saved up but i bet going to the store will be easy! and yeah thats right how many people are actully gonna fight you for it?? unless you go on the date its FINALLY out (really all the way till winter?!?!) then yeah maybe bunch of kids...but im gonna go buy it...unless i cant take it and preorder it so i can wake up happy

M

MegaFlare

Actually, it won't be. There will be plenty, I gaurantee that :p

Also, ravenheart, you might narrow down your signature a bit, it stretches the post badly, so bad it's irritating to look at it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
just buy it cause not to many people like RPG's most are into Sports/Action games like GTA and God of War and Madden or Live

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
i say, if it comes out before christmas or hanicka or whatever you celebrate, (sry, forgot how to spell it), then i would try to get someone else to get it as a presant for you, that's how i got kh, and if it comes out before christmas, that's how i'm gonna get it again. who cares if your the first to get it anyways? your still gonna get the game, a few days shouldn't kill you, and if ssomeone else pays for it, great. besides,if other people have the game before you, you'll have tips on stuff when it get's hard, that others may not have had.

also, even if someone else won't bye it for you, find the cheapest way to get it, because why spend all your money on one game, when you can bye a game, and some other small things too?

UnknownEnigma

well my mom just preordered it form game crazy place, she suprised me! anyways yeah she said the guy said its gonna be about 50 bucks or something and that he'll call my mom or the house when the game is ready so i guess im safe heh another quite interesting thing he said was that the game will be released around nov 14, 2005 (meaning nov 15 when it finally gets here) so i mean i got shocked but i wont believe him ok!! so yeah preorder it youll be much safer!

ferretfrenzie

First of all, I'm going to get it as a gift for Christmas, why use your own money when your parents are asking, "What do you want for Christmas this year?"

Second, I'm going to have to pre-order it because I live in Mexico City, and I don't want to wait a whole year just to get it from the shelves. To top it of, It would be double the cost because it would be imported. Last time I looked, a Harry Potter movie was 600 pesos, which roughly is about $60. No, I am not kidding. No, sereously, I am not kidding.

Third, I just barely got the first Kingdom Hearts in May of 2005. I says Greatest Hits on it, so what does the origional cover look like, or what's the difference?

UnknownEnigma

no worries me too! ive been renting games and i rented kh until i loved it so much i bought it! the difference is the original is shiny lookin' while the greatest hits on is not and it has the red banner across saying greatest hits....so yeah sucks but atleast you get it!

darkness94

I would buy it when it comes out because,I pre ordered a game once and it took a looooooooooooooong time just to even ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back