• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

should i buy it or pre order it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_fan_4e

i pre-ordered it back and dec. and they were like do you want us to ship it to you and i said hell no ill pick it up..lol...i would preorder it if i were you just bc you are garunteed a copy and they will call and remind you...also it makes getting in and out of the store a heck of a lot easier...so if it was released the day after thanksgiving i wouldnt have to be there and grab a case and wait in a line i can just stroll in and tell them i pre-ordered it and theyll hand it to me..its as easy as sunday morning

theinversekey

preorder it. i went into gamestop in june and there was already 134 people on the waiting list and that was just for that store. imagine what it'll be like when it acctually comes out. also the guy said it will come out December 3, but i don't believe him

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah i preordered because at my local gamestop alot of people have pre-orded it and i want to make sure i can walk in and walk out with the game. lol but yeah anyways i think u should preorder but u may not have to....

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
I would just go out and buy it, preordering can be a pain. I remember I preordered my copy of FFX2 and of course, dates kept getting moved around and in the end it turned out that amazon.com was still waiting to get their stock of the game while FFX2 was out on the shelves. >< I ended up cancelling the order and just going out to buy it.

Squall01

I'll just pre-order it maybe there will be a preorder bonus hopefully there will be :D

Sora259

i already preorderd mine at a local gamecrazy cause i live in san diego. like every where i go they have stopped preoredering cause they already have oredered like twice as many as they were gonna originally buy

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
I'll probably just go to Walmart the day after it comes out. I usually don't have trouble finding games. I don't preorder, I've only done it once. Although I have thought of preordering it because a lot, and I mean A LOT, of people around where I live love the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back