• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

should i buy ffxiv heavensword?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
hello guys i wanna buy ffxiv heavensword online game but i wanna know is it worth to buy? it's been year sice it was released and people will stop playing it and go to the new ffxiv stormblood series so is it worth to buy heaven sword? is there still many players? so should i buy it?

Foxycian

Awards
please need reply:( this website is the only i can count on

SoulXaldin

Awards
Well, that's up to you really. If you enjoy MMOs or you want to become more familiar with them, then sure. Maybe go watch some gameplay first to see if it interest you. If it doesn't, then don't buy it. Very simple if you ask me. :) (in a nice way)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I don't think that really answers the OP's question. The OP wants to know if players will still be playing Heavensward's content after the release of Stormblood. Someone familiar with FFXIV's community will have to answer that.

The best I can say as an outsider is to wait and see? While someone might be able to give you a good guess, they can't be certain until Stormblood comes up.

Foxycian

Awards
thx yes just like blackdrazon said us there still many people play ffxiv HS? if there is than i'll but it of course i will buy stormblood two

edit:this is the only website i can talk with people didn't join other websites yet so any ff fan here know's?

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay Foxy, glad to see you try it..just so you know, I do know about communities for the game too. Oh and don't double post, that can tick off mods.

Blue Gartr -- WATCH OUT! Trolls here in a major major way. They tend to be elitists.
Alla -- Historically from FFXI, Alla tends to be more newbie friendly. Still a decent site tho Alla has been really. buggy. on their boards recently.

There are other resources I can dig up if you really get into the game btw. Just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back