• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I buy 358/2? or borrow it for 3 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puklthynot

The game is decent, but the missions themselves are extremely repetitive, you're gonna get a large dose of, complete a mission / wait for cutscene.

I haven't played the multiplayer myself.

Peeper

Borrow it and then make the decision to buy after you tasted it.

I really couldn't get in to it, because it's very boring and the story only picks up at the end. Almost all of the missions are the exact same, and most of the playable characters were worthless.

I'd really recommend you just rent it and choose from there. That's the most logical decision in any given situation anyway.

tangerine

Awards
So other than that no other real exciting bosses? and is the panel system good?
Trust me i have tried the emulator, all the roms i get have french text :(

It took me all of 30 seconds to find an English one. You probably just aren't searching properly. :x

S

SoulSilver

borrow it, it might not be a game you would want to keep, since the missions are so reptitive, and it takes forever for the game to get interesting.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ehhh...i suggest we let the person decide for himself. the person may want to buy it despite our reasons. still my best suggestion is borrowing and then let the person decide to buy it or not.

i'ma bit iffy on it. i can't decide. it depends what the person is looking for

Puklthynot

Why would you want to buy a Kingdom Hearts game anyway? How much replayability will it really provide?

KH games are known for their bonus content and secret boss battles, but after that, what is there left to do?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Why would you want to buy a Kingdom Hearts game anyway? How much replayability will it really provide?

KH games are known for their bonus content and secret boss battles, but after that, what is there left to do?

there is the journal and minigames, you can always do that. try to do everything to unlock secret ending. what do you expect, its RPG. any RPG can be replayed. kh is the same as any other

Puklthynot

KH does have a lot of that type of stuff, who am I to bluff anyway? I replayed the hell out of Final Mix + before putting the game back into it's case.

LS22

you should buy it cuz enigmatic masta is right it will take more than 3 days to beat it 100% oh and nice pick enigmatic masta!!!!!!!!(im a huge fan of one piece!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back