• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should I bring Back the Monthly Forum Awards?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
i think if we do have these awards it should probably have its own section, and maybe when people win they get a plack like this:
ye1ij.gif
to put in thier sig to show they won.

heres some possible catigories i thought of:

Best Graphics Artist
Hottest Male
Hottest Female
Best Drawer
Best Writer(fan fics)
Nicest Female Member
Nicest Male Member
Coolest Female Member
Coolest Male Member

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Personally, hottest so and so would be a pain. I mean, I could look on the internet, pick...I dunno, Britney Spears (ugh) and say I'm her. And who would be the better? For all you know I could be Britney...or I could be the voice in your head saying I'm weird. My point is that "hot" is in opinion.

Here's my ideas.

Uhm...actually, I attempted ideas, I'm terrible at it. I'll let you all "much better" people do it. :D

::leonskey::

User Title
yeah you shoulde.... hey mabby the winner of best fan art can have a special cammo done for them in my forum comic... *ninja teleport*

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Yes, you should! We should be able to nominate people. Like we pick a person, and two people have to agree and they are in the nominated list.

darkweilder

yes you should and i say i get the best award out there. LOL. -_- ^_^ i agree with tidusora

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
i agree you should bring it back...even though i dont think that i was a member then, it would be good to see what it would be like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back