• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should i bother?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkleman168

Im from the UK and i was setting my hopes on getting the US version of kh2 cos i thought i had the whole PAL-NSCE thing figured out, but it all blew up in my face. Now im going to have to wait 2-5 months for the UK release. Until now i have been stopping myself from looking at all the spoilers, but i dont know if i can be bothered to wait any longer, and im wondering if i should just give in......

Any opinions?

1948dragon_

dont give in youll regret it. but the secret ending doesnt ruin the game, but still dont give in!

fede

DON'T GIVE IN YOU IDIOT, EVERYONE KNOWS HOW PAINFULL IS WAITING BY KNOW BUT IF I WERE YOU I'LL WAIT.AT LEAST YOU KNOW IS COMING OUT IN THE UK.AND DON'T GIVE IN PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Don't do it! I know that everybody else is saying the same thing but I know that you will enjoy the game so much more if you don't watch spoilers and just wait. Imagine what it'd be like to finally play it after so long! It's your choice whether or not you want to see the secret ending. I didn't see it and I'm still completely clueless about the game. I found a spoiler and it practically ruined the experience for me. Just, wait. It's worth it.

E

Eclipse

don't do it, if you spoil yourself, you will have wasted these 2-4 years of waiting for this game over an impulse to find out what will happen...i already know now T_T so don't do it.....

darkriku101

Don't listen to anybody do what u want. I haven't seen any spoilers but if u want to u can, up to u.

Aros123

Well i suggest that you don't so the game could be so much better, but it's still your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back