• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should have joke weapons (for unlocked characters)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHearts35

Yeah I know that their is no joke weapons to those you have to unlock (with the exception of Xion since she and Roxas are the same) but here is my thoughts. If you add the casual and mystery gear on the unlockable characters, they should have :

Casual GEAR
CHARACTERS WEAPONS
Sora -> wooden sword (in kh1)
Riku -> large knife cutter
Goofy -> Pan cover
Donald -> giant fork
Mickey -> Islander Tiki Torch

Mystery GEAR
CHARACTERS WEAPONS
Sora -> kh1 or kh2 ultima weapon
Riku -> dark keyblade (that keyblade that Ansem-Riku used in HB)
Goofy -> Sombrero
Donald -> Pointy Cellphone (like the one in Power Rangers Mystic Force)
Mickey -> Sora's Kingdom Key

Anyway, this is just what I'm saying if kh 358/2 days has to add joke weapons on the unlockable characters. What do you guys think of my thoughts if the unlockables having joke weapons

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Seeing as how they're unlockable characters, they're special enough without needing the joke weapons. Of course, that's not saying that it wouldn't be interesting if they did have them.

Strangly, I thought Roxas's joke weapon should've been the random stick he picked up in Beast's Castle. We learned from Crisis Core, and I guess Tarzan, that umbrellas are very powerful and capable weapons.

But if Sora did have a joke weapon, it probably won't be the wooden sword, as it is still a sword, and still considered a weapon. Hey, maybe Roxas can loan him the stick.

QUEST

Seeing as how they're unlockable characters, they're special enough without needing the joke weapons. Of course, that's not saying that it wouldn't be interesting if they did have them.

Strangly, I thought Roxas's joke weapon should've been the random stick he picked up in Beast's Castle. We learned from Crisis Core, and I guess Tarzan, that umbrellas are very powerful and capable weapons.

But if Sora did have a joke weapon, it probably won't be the wooden sword, as it is still a sword, and still considered a weapon. Hey, maybe Roxas can loan him the stick.
That day with the stick was one of my favorites. lol.
Hay, a loophole.
He's collecting hearts with a Stick. wtf?

H

Haxon

Yeah, that would be cool.
I was kinda mad they didnt have mystry/casual weapons.

Riku with heartunlocker(dark keyblade) would be epic! Joke weapon would be a pencil :D

Sora and wooden sword wood be good (catch my pun?) And I guess ultima.

Mickey should have a candy cane and a special mickey mouse keyblade!

Donald should have a drumstick(chickenleg) and save the queen...

And goofy should have a toilet seat lid and save the king!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's hilarious how not only did he find the stick in like two seconds, but also the fact that it's not even sword shaped. It's also the most durable stick I've ever seen, way better than the wooden sword. If Eeyore built his house out of the sticks that came from the same tree as that one, he'd never have to keep rebuilding it constantly ever again.

H

Haxon

It's hilarious how not only did he find the stick in like two seconds, but also the fact that it's not even sword shaped. It's also the most durable stick I've ever seen, way better than the wooden sword. If Eeyore built his house out of the sticks that came from the same tree as that one, he'd never have to keep rebuilding it constantly ever again.

And he finds the same stick it KH2 and swings it around like a weapond and trows it at Riku! XD

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Yeah I know that their is no joke weapons to those you have to unlock (with the exception of Xion since she and Roxas are the same) but here is my thoughts. If you add the casual and mystery gear on the unlockable characters, they should have :

Casual GEAR
CHARACTERS WEAPONS
Sora -> wooden sword (in kh1)
Riku -> large knife cutter
Goofy -> Pan cover
Donald -> giant fork
Mickey -> Islander Tiki Torch

Mystery GEAR
CHARACTERS WEAPONS
Sora -> kh1 or kh2 ultima weapon
Riku -> dark keyblade (that keyblade that Ansem-Riku used in HB)
Goofy -> Sombrero
Donald -> Pointy Cellphone (like the one in Power Rangers Mystic Force)
Mickey -> Sora's Kingdom Key

Anyway, this is just what I'm saying if kh 358/2 days has to add joke weapons on the unlockable characters. What do you guys think of my thoughts if the unlockables having joke weapons

Although they do deserve joke weapons, almost all of your options sucked ass monkey.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The wooden sword as Sora's joke weapon would make sense, but that would be a real pain, though. D:

XYZ

Although they do deserve joke weapons, almost all of your options sucked ass monkey.
Agreed. And I don't think that you understand the Mystery Gears either. It is supposed to reveal the user's true nature.. How does a sombrero = Goofy? Or a cellular phone = Donald?
WTFLOLNATION

KHearts35

well I just thought of this idea in a couple of seconds. I can't think of any idea that would involves Donald and Goofy's true nature

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by roxasisamazing
Best joke weapon in any game I played is Zack's umbrella, I thogt that was hilarious

So true. I expected him to just grab the Buster Sword from out of nowhere, but no, UMBRELLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back