• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shotlocks and D-link Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
So I was boring and planned to complete the trinity archives in BBS, there are some shotlocks and Dimensional links were missing. So, can anyone give me a help on that or provide a list of it..?

Crystal

Silver Member
Mostly the shotlocks you were missing will be Lightning Ray, Bio-Barrage, Chaos Snake and Ragnarok.

D-link : Have you gotten Pete's D-link?

Stars

リク
I have bought the Bio-Barrage shotlock from Mirage Arena. Yeah, how to obtain lightning ray, ragnarok and chaos snake? Are three of them having these shotlocks?
Oh? I don't even know that we have Pete D-link , so how to get it? And any other D-links else?

Crystal

Silver Member
I have bought the Bio-Barrage shotlock from Mirage Arena. Yeah, how to obtain lightning ray, ragnarok and chaos snake? Are three of them having these shotlocks?
Oh? I don't even know that we have Pete D-link , so how to get it? And any other D-links else?

Yeah. There are shotlocks.
Lighting Ray : You can get it from Keyblade Board or Secret Pod where there is the special panel on it.

Ragnarok : Also Keyblade Board and Secret Pod.

Chaos Snake is the shotlock you can obtain after playing the fruit game with Pete

Pete D-link : In the Command Board, You have a random chance of winning this after any game in which Captain Dark or Captain Justice appeared at a special square,either for you or for an opponent.

Hope it's helps.. ;3

Stars

リク
There is still another one missing besides lighthing ray, ragnarok and chaos snake. Thanks for it. But how do I get it from the command board? I never seen this commands appear in any panels.

So to get Pete D-links the chance is low then..

Crystal

Silver Member
You can obtain Lightning Ray from the uppest special panel in Secret Pod whereas Ragnarok located in the lowest part of Secret Pod's map.

I hope you understand what i'm saying xD
The easiest shotlock to obtain is Chaos Snake, just play the mini-game.

Have you get Meteor Shower?

Stars

リク
Who has this Meteor Shower? Is it available for TAV?
So, I should try to get to the special panel with my luck then xD

Crystal

Silver Member
Who has this Meteor Shower? Is it available for TAV?
So, I should try to get to the special panel with my luck then xD

If you get keyblade Glider in Command Board , you can always get into the special panel you want :D
Meteor shower is only available for Aqua.

Stars

リク
If you get keyblade Glider in Command Board , you can always get into the special panel you want :D
Meteor shower is only available for Aqua.

Oh yeah, never thought of it! Thanks :D I always use the keyblade glider to move to those colour panels to gain BP xD
So, meteor shower can be obtained thru Command Board too?

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh yeah, never thought of it! Thanks :D I always use the keyblade glider to move to those colour panels to gain BP xD
So, meteor shower can be obtained thru Command Board too?

If i'm not mistaken, is from Royal Board xD

Crystal

Silver Member
The uppest part of the map which there is a special panel there.

Crystal

Silver Member
You're welcome :p
Hope the information I provided does help you xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back