• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shortythugsta Is Dead

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

You're obsessed with thugsta so obviously you are shortythugsta.

1948dragon_

someone check his IP address. and if you r him you have alot to learn about having 2 accounts like you dont post in a thread about your old account getting banned and talk like your obsessed with him

M

Mr.McNugsta

im not shortythugsta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he got ban for fighting with celent im a wnna be shorty

M

Mr.McNugsta

noo im not just becuase im a wanna be dont mean im him and it is not obvious

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Mr.McNugsta said:
im not shortythugsta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he got ban for fighting with celent im a wnna be shorty
Soon you'll be just like Surve. With like a million different names. Tallythugsta, Thusta_Squared, The_Thugsta....

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
why are you making such a big deal out of this just let him be and shut ur mouth, wat u gonna ban me 2?? oldie

M

Mr.McNugsta

im not shorty im a wanna be i just talk like him since i ma wanna be just becuase i post and defending him doesnt mean im him

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Aha! It is shorty! I looked through his posts and found this:
Mr.McNugsta said:
yes im back its me shorty and know need for the tribute can you belive i got ban for fighting with celent i think that his username, watch as im going too get ban i agian for making a new user name
Cool. :cool:

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
umm.. are you forreal or like do u mean like hes band?
cas if u mean hes just band this is not funny.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
1.You talk like him.
2.You somehow know him even though you just joined
3.Your name is Mr. McNugsta which any intelligent mind would see is very similar to Shortythugsta's old username

Now, you've made a complete fool of yourself and have made yourself even more of a n00b in the eyes of the other members. You sure did a great job. I commend you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back