• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short theory..and simple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightdarkness

Well this theory can easily be picked apart not much 2 it..But yea when the full version of the secret trailer was released i was convinced that it had happend in the past..but today i was thinking..one of the Knights pulled out the Riku's Way to Dawn keyblade...well yea if that keyblade belonged to Riku wouldn't have taken place in the future..?..just thinking..maybe the King, Sora, and Riku took place in this keyblade war?..and maybe Mickey was just comming back to retrieve his Gold keyblade when he saw what happend..and he had sora's keyblade which resembled the one gaven by master Yen sid...Mayb Sora and Riku are in the Game just not shown yet

Last edited:

twilightdarkness

Well idk maybe he did..xD he seems to have a few of them..He made the black keyblade in kh1..well that was fake ansem..he could have learned a thing or two tho..and he did give on 2 kairi out of knowwhere?..and it does resemble his soul eater

twilightdarkness

Yes thats what i was thinking its a reincarnated Soul Eater..transformed into a keyblade when riku finally found his friends lol..because it happens in a short time..Ok Riku reviels his self to kairi he still had the Soul Eater...then When him and kairi are up fighting heartless..BAM!! Way to Dawn appears..how?..Ansem the Wise didn't give it to him..He was with the king..Seriously Doubt that Org 13 gave it to him..so haha yea

finalsora735

i think that when he met up with kairi it transformed in response of kairi, since kairi's heart has only light and she is one of the princess maybe it responded to the light then the soul eater which was a sword and it transformed into a keyblade well that what i think

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
maybe riku recieved the way to dawn under the same circumstances as the knight...making it be in the past.

but the next kh games are based on the Final Mix endings KH2: FM's ending had none of the main keyblades.

Sexy Angel
hmmm interesting, but its still hosted in the past as Nomura said so

:thumbsup:

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
it happened in the past.
they never said that people cant weild the same keyblades.maybe the kingdom key was passed down or something.
i want to know why they gave mickey that keyblade.maybe cuz him and yen sid mahv a connection or something.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i htink the way to dawn was found by riku while in the realm of darkness and he made it his own, maybe, if each of them can have keyblades, maybe there could be two of the same keyblade?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
or maybe the soldier picked up teh way to dawn first, then after the battle, the way to dawn was lost in darkness, then riku found it or someone else found it and gave it to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back