• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short Stories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

For the most part, they will be as long as you make them.
Though, I except them to be at least around 10 hours each at the least.
But like i said, it really depends on the player.

A

Azrael

I would be happy with a good 6-8 hours for each character

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It certainly won't be a measly three hours. That would add up to nine. Previous KH games have been 20+. So, yeah. I expect a long game for each.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I think that each scenario will be about 12 hours each but, it all depends on the player. It should end up being a long game but, not too long because each characters story isn't only told in their scenario but in all the scenario's but each have their own perspective of the things going on.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I understand your worries. I'd rather them use 2 umds then try to squeeze and cut things out.

A

Audo

Which would make the cost of the game increase.
They know what they are doing, and they had it all planned out before hand so don't worry about it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, I think they had it planned out. Also, I kind of think though that towards the end of the overall game, all three of the characters will fight alongside each other, saving some of the scenario time, if need be. Then again, maybe not, but I was thinking that maybe after you play the third different scenario, the later part of the game becomes unlocked and it goes from one to all three at once. (You're controlling one of which and the other two are party members.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back