• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Short Stories about Orgie XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
AH-HA!!!!!:D

I HAVE CHANGED THY TITLE!!!
thx for the help,Sabrina.:)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You're welcome.
I still don't understand the logic of abbreviating it to Orgy. It just gives everyone the wrong idea.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
This is a Marly day!:D
(Suggested by Dawn Rebirth ^ ^)

~Marluxia's Story~

Marluxia carefully patted the flowers into place. He smiled when he saw the small blooms standing up perfectly. He then sprinkled some water over the long row of roses,dandilions,lillies,and many others. Marluxia brushed his hands together and stood up,stretched,and removed his large,gardening hat. He brushed some of his pink hair back.

"Ahh...Another day with my flowers...Alas,it is finished,"Marluxia sighed. He didn't like to leave his garden,which bloomed in a hidden meadow on an island called Destiny Island,said to be the home of Sora,the keyblade master. But he wasn't here at the time,he was busy saving the scattered worlds across the universe. So Marluxia took it upon himself to begin his garden on the peaceful island,which was 10 times less noisy with Sora not around.

He went over to each and every flower and patted each softly with one finger,then he opened a dark corridor.

"Good-bye,my beauties."Marluxia smiled,disappearing into the dark portal.

~

Marluxia appeared back into the Castle that never Was,the dull,white castle that housed Organization XIII. Marluxia opened the door to his room and crashed on his bed. He was tired. Really tired. All that hard work in the garden...It made his energy run out. Maluxia turned over so that he was lying on his back,his pink hair fanned out beneath him. He felt his eyes flutter and then shut,falling into a deep sleep.

He woke up to a loud tap on his door. Marluxia woke up with a start. He glanced at his door and went over to open it. Xion,number XIV,stood in his doorway. Her small little face had a smile on it.

"Good-morning,Marly. Did you sleep well?" Xion asked in a sweet voice,smiling so that her blue eyes crinkled at the corners. Marluxia couldn't help but pat her on the head,she was being so cute!

"Hello,Xion. And yes,I did sleep well. What brings you here to my room?"Marluxia asked,bending down to her height. Xion's eyes widened.

"Don't you know?! It's your birthday,Marluxia!" Xion exclaimed happily. She took Marluxia's hand and led him down to the Castle kitchen. She led him to the door of the dining room. Marluxia could hear voices on the other side.

"Oh,don't tell me that--"Before Marluxia could finish,Xion opened the door.

"SURPRISE!" The whole Organization chorused. Marluxia gasped. Xion laughed.

"I think you said 'surprise' a little too loudly guys,"she looked up at Marluxia's face,which was pure surprise,"Yeah,I think you guys scared him."
Xion giggled and led him to the table,where she sat him at the other end of the table. Then she sat down. Xemnas,who sat at the other end,stood up. The whole table silenced and listened.

"Greetings,friends. We all know why we're here today-in this dining room,"several members chuckled under their breaths,"We are here to celebrate Number XI,Marluxia's,birthday. Today he turns twenty-eight,soon enough he shall be thirty!" Many members laughed at this,Marluxia turned a slight shade of pink.

"And so,let us all sing happy birthday to Marluxia,"Xemnas concluded. Everyone began singing "Happy Birthday"- were off-key,purposely,and some sang and meant it. But they all had fun. Afterwards,they had vanilla cake with pink frosting and "Marluxia" was written in pink frosting on the top.

"Who baked this?"the pink haired man asked. Vexen cleared his throat.

"I did,to be precise. Do you like it? It's m latest experiment,"Vexen smiled and raised his head in pride. Marluxia stopped chewing his cake.

"This is...an...experiment...?"

"Why,yes! Haven't I said so already? But it worked at least! That's what matters." Vexen said proudly. Marluxia sighed and swallowed,smiling.

"Don't scare me like that,"Marluxia finished off his cake and tossed it in the garbage. The rest of the day was spent celebrating Marluxia's birthday. It was filled with games like,Pin-the-Tail on Xigbar...Darts....Pie-Tossing...and many other games(That included most of the members getting hurt or embaressed...).

When night fell,the party ended. Everyone straggled back to their rooms,either drunk or in pain or embarrassed. Marluxia felt tipsy. He barged into his own room and fell onto his floor,passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like Marly.C:
Did you guys like this one?

D

Deleted member 71005

I liked Marluxia's story, especially the part where Xemnas forgot how to count. In terms of technique there are some punctuation errors.

Example: She took Marluxia's hand and led him down to the Castle kitchen. She led him to the door of the dining room. Marluxia could hear voices on the other side.

just replace some of the periods and make the description flow together

Good job YoYo, can't wait for the next story. Um, will you do a Xigbar story

HeartOfTheHero

nice job :)
you could add something more to it though, like something happens to everyone who ate Vexen's cake, elaborate on what 'experimenting' he did to it, that sort of thing, if you wanted to

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
nice job :)
you could add something more to it though, like something happens to everyone who ate Vexen's cake, elaborate on what 'experimenting' he did to it, that sort of thing, if you wanted to
I would've add more detail...But I was in a rush.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
XIGGY DAY!!!!!!:D
(Madara Moogle suggested this ^ ^)

~Xiggy Day~
(Part 1)

Demyx tossed the small box high in the air.

"FIRE!" He yelled. Xigbar looked up in the sky and saw the box coming down. He aimed and shot,shattering the box into a thousand splinters. Demyx clapped.

"Nice one,Xiggy!" Demyx exclamied. He got up and threw the last box in the air.
"Shoot it!" He yelled once again. Xigbar once again shattered the box.

"Niice,man. You can shoot!"

" 'Course I can. I'm the best shooter that I know of."

"Well,look whose acting all high an' mighty!"

"I'm just sayin'. Do you know any good shooters?"

"Noope!"

"Okay,then." Xigbar turned and walked back toward the Castle. Demyx walked beside him. Xigbar suddenly stopped. He turned around and looked. He heard something moving in the bushes by the wall.

"What the hell? Xigbar?" Demyx asked as Xigbar went over to the bushes. They rustled and Xigbar could hear small voices.

"Okay,who's in here?" Xigbar demanded. The rustling stopped and it was silent. Demyx came over. He looked closely at the bushes. He saw a tiny black spot.

"Ohh...I think I know who's here...."Demyx said. He grabbed the black spot and he pulled. Out came a girl,Xion.

"Ahh! Roxas! They got me!" Xion cried. She kicked and tried to loosen Demyx's grip with her one good hand,in the other,she held a water gun. Xigbar snatched the gun out of her hand. Roxas jumped out of the bushes,leaves and twigs were stuck in his blond hair. He also had a water gun,his lips were turned up in an evil grin.

"Put her down - or I shoot!" Roxas demanded. Demyx and Xigbar glanced at each other,then burst into laughter. Demyx dropped Xion,who gripped her head in pain and ran to Roxas' side. Roxas glared at the two men.

"W-why are you guys laughing?" Roxas stammered. He lowered his gun slightly. Xigbar glanced at him.

"Man,you must be dumb! You're gonna spray Demyx with water?! Demyx controls it!" Xigbar explained. The two men broke into laughter once more. Xigbar threw the water gun at Xion's feet.

"You kids should get back to the castle,being out here won't do ya any good." Demyx said,patting both Roxas and Xion on the head. Xion picked up her gun.

"Are you going to shoot me? It won't do you any good,dude,"Demyx explained,looking at Xion. Xion glanced at Xigbar,he looked at her and his eyes widened.

"Ah,hell no...Put that down or else I'll shoot you with a real gun,"Xigbar warned. He started to back up when Roxas and Xion came toward him,there guns aimed at him.

"Why so scared,Xiggy?" Xion asked,lifting one of her eyebrows. She loaded up the water.

"Yeah,whatever is the matter,Xigbar? Scared?" Roxas inquired,he stopped and aimed. Xigbar glared at the two kids and summoned his guns. He aimed both of them at Xion and Roxas.

"Ya shoot and I shoot. And these don't got water," Xigbar said seriously. You see,Xigbar does not like water. Although he hangs out with someone who has complete control over water,he's scared of it. The reason is unknown. Xion and Roxas laughed.

"Like you'd shoot us. If you're scared of water guns,it means you're a coward!" Roxas grinned. Denyx gasped. In his whole time being in the Organization,no one has ever called Xigbar a "coward". He looked at Xigbar,his only good eye was fixed upon Roxas. He was clenching his guns tightly,his fists shaking. Xion's eyes widened. She could see Xigbar seething with anger. She clutched Roxas's sleeve and tried to pull him away.

"What are you doing,Xion?" Roxas asked,pulling away from her.

"You got him mad. Maybe calling him a coward wasn't such a good idea...." Xion trailed off. She dropped her water gun and ran inside the castle. Roxas called after her.

"Crap....,"he muttered. He glanced up at Xigbar - and gasped. Xigbar's face was totally red and was shaking. He came toward Roxas,who stood his ground. He stopped when he was just 2 feet away. Roxas grinned and aimed.

"Ha! I'm not scared of you!" And Roxas wasn't. He pulled the trigger and a spray of water shot out and smacked Xigbar in the face. He kept shooting until he ran out of water. Xigbar just stood there,his eyepatch,hair,and face getting wet. When Roxas stopped,he threw down his gun.

"That...was awesome!!" He exclamied. He started to laugh. But stopped when Demyx grabbed him by his hood. He leaned in close and whispered into Roxas' his ear,"He's pissed,dude. You better be ready to fight - or fight."

"W-what?! He deserves this though!" Roxas cried.

"HOW THE HELL DO I DESERVE THIS?!" Xigbar yelled. He glared at Roxas.

"You know why! Yesterday,you stole my candy!" Roxas replied,pulling away from Demyx.

"What? I didn't take your damn candy!

"Yes, you did!"

"No,I didn't."

"YES YOU DID!"

"NO I DIDN'T!" Xigbar and Roxas glared at each other for several minutes,until Xigbar looked away. He sighed and walked toward Roxas. He stopped beside him. Roxas glanced at him.

"Sorry,kiddo,but you got the wrong guy,"Xigbar said,laying a hand on Roxas' shoulder. He took his hand away and he went into the Castle. Demyx caught up to him.

"God,now I'm freakin' wet! Damn kid..." Xigbar muttered under his breath. Demyx patted him on the back.

"Ha,ha! It's okay. Just go and change into another Coat."

"Whatever...."

"You really didn't deserve that,by the way," Demyx said,putting his head behind his head,looking away. Xigbar looked over at him.

"Oh?"

"Yeah...Um...I was the one who took...Roxas' candy...."Demyx said. Xigbar stopped. He grabbed Demyx by his shoulders.

"WHAT?!" he yelled angrily. All his anger came back to him. He shook Demyx.

"I-I only took a couple! T-then I kept taking more....I'M SORRY THAT HE BLAMED YOU DUDE!" Demyx cried. He wiggled out Xigbar's grasp and ran down the hall. Xigbar ran after him.

"GET BACK HERE,WATER BOY!" Xigbar screamed. And he chased Demyx all through the Castle halls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol!! I think that this is funny....You guys like?

D

Deleted member 71005

Xigbar's story was written very well, it's my second favorite to to Demyx's story. Demyx was misspelled one time, but other than that you did a really great job:)

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
... I'm not so sure that's a spoiler so I didn't put one up, but I'll be more careful with refferences to BBS and Coded ... until 12/1/2010 or something between that and the U.S. release.

Yeah its not really a spoiler but some people are still offended if they read that and didn't play it yet :/

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
lol you stole my candy? Now that was hilarious how about Luxord next?
^ ^ Okay!!I'll do a story on Luxord when I have the time.

...Oh,does anyone know how to do Spoiler boxes?-_-

Wow Xion and Roxas were really childish in this one. Why does Xigbar hate water?
Because you he's sore about losing to Aqua in BBS ... lol.
Yeah this was pretty good and I agree with Max, Luxord or Saix.
LOL!!!Yeah,that's probably why!!XD
I'll be doing Luxord for the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^ ^ Okay!!I'll do a story on Luxord when I have the time.

...Oh,does anyone know how to do Spoiler boxes?-_-

LOL!!!Yeah,that's probably why!!XD
I'll be doing Luxord for the next one.

Yoyo, please don't double post. I merged them but don't do it again. Please. Use the M.Q. button and then hit post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back